Categories not Collections

Could be a confusion caused by Zazzle’s Category then. I really dislike Pinterest’s UI. They make it really hard to create the sub sections. So many clicks to achieve the feat. But it’ll be great if Zazzle has sub-collection.

I like Pinterest, but after trying subs within a board, I quickly started mistrusting them because I doubted anything at a lower level within a board would get eyes-on as quickly as I’d like. I’d suspect the same situation if it were to be established in collections.

Colorwash's Home

That’s a good point. That’s a real possibility we get less traffic for subs. 

Also note: if I remember correctly that for every category you create and if you are somehow counting on customers visiting your store to peruse your categories… for every category you create you should make sure you create an associated icon otherwise your category will not be displayed for customers to see

@igiftcenter : By “icon,” are you referring to the images we create for each category? Just checking only because I always think of an icon as tiny spot images and I don’t want to miss something else that might be vital.

Colorwash's Home

Yes sorry, category thumbnail images may be a better word for it.  So yes images we create that represent a category

Thanks for sharing. That’s a valuable tip! I’ll have to make sure to have it for my category.

I have a question regarding categories, I’m trying to find out how to get a mug to show up in my category instead of the actual image. My category for mugs just show the image that is on the mug, not the actual mug itself so it looks very unprofessional. I tried to download a mockup and reupload it but you can’t do that apparently, won’t let you re upload it to zazzle, I’m sure I’m missing something simple yet can’t find out what, any help is appreciated.