Feedback for Design Tool updates: Editing Mask and Group elements

Thank you @Connie  and @KeegansCreation   I am able to create the SVG with Inkscape. However I don’t seem to be able to create the effect that would make this awesome. I thought maybe it was because I had left the template photo to the standard “fill”. But that is not the problem either. Also I don’t see any “adjust” option on the product page next to the template image. It just says “replace” and then it goes to a standard whatever and I cannot scale it or move the new image without going into the advanced editor.
Does anyone have a link to a product in which this is actually working? Thank you!

Very helpful!!!  One question, if fill is recommended, why have fit and none as an option?  Wouldn’t it be easier to just remove them as an option, or do others use these functions for a specific purpose.  I’d love to see or hear of examples of how and in what situations to use them over the recommended fill options.

Logos don’t use fill because that would cut off the edges of the logo. 

Is fit the correct option for a logo?

Absolutely. You want to make sure the whole logo is visible inside the template. For this to be granted you need to use the fit option. This is not restricted to logos but to all imagery meant to be displayed fully/uncut, e.g. monograms, frames, etc.