Has Something Changed with the "None" Category

Hi Creators,

We’re currently making major updates to our Earnings reporting to deliver more transparent and detailed insights on how Earnings calculate. As part of this work, a recent temporary display issue occurred affecting how some sales were shown in your reporting this month.

Specifically, some transactions were incorrectly labeled as “None” in the “Referred By” column, when they should have appeared as “3rd Party”. This was strictly a display error and all Royalty calculations were accurately calculated. The issue has now been resolved, and your reports should reflect the proper Referral source for sales. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we continue to work on improving your Earnings reporting experience.

The Zazzle Team 

Seems a bit suspicious to me. I received a sale today labeled “None” in Referred column and a couple of hours later it was labeled as “3rd Party”. If I sound paranoid it’s because I am with all the changes seeming to put more money in Zazzle’s pockets and less in ours for our hard work. Unfortunately I am no longer inspired here. I hope Zazzle sees what is happening and finds a way to reward designers rather than the opposite.

I had a digital sale that was None and it too was changed to 3rd-party.  Not sure what is going on.  I’ll have to start keeping track.