Collaborate with me on Pinterest.

ATayloredDesign
Contributor

https://pin.it/1ZaBuPEtb   This is the link to my Pinterest Artistic Inspirations board. I'm looking to collaborate with some Zazzle artists. Feel free to join this board and post your finest. Thanks. 

18 REPLIES 18

Perelandrian
Contributor

Hi, I'm just wondering why after having joined this Pinterest board a few weeks ago, all of a sudden I'm now blocked?! If there was an issue with something I posted, perhaps simply sending a quick message or something about it would have been the mature adult thing to do. I don't believe I posted anything abrasive or excessively.

Just to add another feedback. I had the same exact experience as you. Suddenly blocked. I was very careful of adding only very qualitative pins on the board, so I’m not very happy to have lost so much time for nothing. I don’ think it’s very polite to ask people publicly on this forum to collaborate without any restriction on the type of art needed and so on, to finally just discard other creators. I’ll never collaborate with this creator anymore. 

Same here, glad it wasn't just me I guess? Very bizarre indeed.

So sorry.

Pinterest cancelled me. I guess they didn't like my content. They didn't really give me a good reason and as far as I could tell I was doing things right.

@ATayloredDesign 

I've had my account closed at least twice by Pinterest but I emailed them and basically said I believe you cancelled this account in error and it was restored always.  Sometimes innocent accounts get caught up in a broad sweep of them deleting spammers so don't give up and it's at least worth a try to get your account back.

My Zazzle StoreMy Art WebsiteMy PinterestMy Art InstagramMy YouTube ChannelTiktok Icon

I'm so happy you told me this. I emailed them and I"M BACK! Thank you!

Yay! So happy for you!

My Zazzle StoreMy Art WebsiteMy PinterestMy Art InstagramMy YouTube ChannelTiktok Icon

So sorry. Pinterest cancelled me. I guess they didn't like my content. They didn't really give me a good reason and as far as I could tell I was doing things right. So very sorry. 

I’m sorry for you if it was  not intentional.  Personally I didn’t have any problem with my own account and other collaborative boards. I don’t know if they have a customer support, maybe you should try to ask them. 

No it was not intentional. I have no idea why it happened. I am truly sorry to have wasted your time. I was trying to do something good. I was really good at sharing other peoples pins as much as I can as I have a heart to help. It's very obvious that not everyone has that same heart these days. It about put me into tears when this happened. I wasn't trying to be rude. I don't appreciate the backlash as I too put many hours into this. As I said before. So very sorry for whatever the cause was. Moving on. 

That's lame they deleted your Pinterest. Well, if you're able to retrieve it or make a new one, here's the link to a group board I started. @Fantabuloustef I already sent you an invite.

https://pin.it/1y8lDA7j2

Thank you very much!

For some reason the invite didn't send... So here is the link if you want to join:

https://pin.it/6qiyAM6Rp

I accepted your Invite and can see the board, sections and content, but I'm unable to collaborate. I tried both on ipad and laptop it's the same.

That's weird, I accepted the request. Is it working now?

Yes it’s perfect now! Thank you! 🙏 👍

It's sad but don't worry. The road to success in making sales on Zazzle is long and this is one of the small pitfalls along the way. I'm sorry for my first comment, I didn't know it was unintentional. So let's try to move forward!