Free Niche & Design Guide!

bkthompson
New Contributor III

I have put together a FREE guide for trending niches and designs on Zazzle. It's part of a larger "work of love" I've been working on for a while now. There is no opt-in required - you can just click the big button at the top of the page. The rest of the page contains info on my project - I welcome any and all feedback! I'm so thankful for all of the help and support this Zazzle community has always offered, and I'm happy to give something back: https://the-designers-toolkit.teachery.co/thankyou-the-designers-toolkit 

Enjoy! ♥

101nichesdesigns.jpg

19 REPLIES 19

ClareS
Contributor

Kate this is AMAZING! I am always stuck for trending niche ideas and now I have them right at my fingertips. 

bkthompson
New Contributor III

Yay! Thank you, Clare! I am so glad it's helpful! ♥

Sandra-
Contributor III

Been looking forward to this Kate! Thank you so much 🤩 

bkthompson
New Contributor III

Thanks, Sandra! You’re so kind! 💜

Jadendreamer13
Valued Contributor II

You say it’s a free guide, but the link says it requires a $9.00 payment. Also, is that $9.00 a one-time payment or a monthly payment?

Just click the big green button at the top that says “Click here to download your free niche research”! ☺️

The rest is the sales page for the full toolkit, which is a flat payment of $9 since it is a new release. 🎉

Thanks for asking!

Sandra-
Contributor III

This is brilliant, Kate! The freebie for the trending niches is so useful!! And I've also just bought your full toolkit which is absolutely incredible value for the one off $9 charge 😍 I can't believe how much you've packed into it, it's going to be such a help! Everything is really well laid out, with clear instructions, and loads of brilliant resources!!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Connie
Honored Contributor

Thank you very much! Are the graphics packs in the toolkit AI generated also?

bkthompson
New Contributor III

You’re so welcome!
The graphics are made in Midjourney, then I gussie them up in Photoshop with some brushwork and textures. 😉

Connie
Honored Contributor

Thank you.

Marcia
Valued Contributor II

Thank you, Kate! This guide is a terrific reminder of all the current trending options of new products I need to make! This is something I will keep referring to throughout the year.

bkthompson
New Contributor III

You are so welcome, my friend! I am so glad you like it! ♥♥

eclecticrose
Contributor

Thank you for offering this kit. It is packaged beautifully! I look forward to going through the info. I also think for all the work you have put into this kit the price is very affordable. 

Thank you so much! I'm excited to hear how it goes! 😊

Karins
New Contributor II

Thank you so much. I'm new here and I'm sure this will help me a lot. 😊

bkthompson
New Contributor III

You are so welcome! You will find a lot of great ideas as you get started with Zazzle! Be sure to reach out if you have questions. 😊

Wildart
Valued Contributor

THANK you so VERY Much BK, Wow I really papreciate the work, this is so inspiring for the near future of designing 

Visual artist,papercraft novice,handcrafts enthusiast.

bkthompson
New Contributor III

It's my pleasure! I hope it helps - be sure to reach out if you have any questions. 🙂

almdrs
Contributor III

Thank you! 😊