Sara_H
September 22, 2023, 10:51am
1
Possibly a glitch but thought I’d report it. From the back end drop down - add to collection - it’s not seeing any collections and is asking me to create my first collection? (have nearly 500 already)
Also had trouble adding https://www.zazzle.com/rustic_chalkboard_heart_be_my_bridesmaid_proposal_magnetic_invitation-256722731672647744 to a collection from the product page. When I type in a keyword it normally brings up collections featuring that keyword - but on this occasion ‘no collections found’. I had to type in the full title before it acknowledged it https://www.zazzle.com/collections/bridesmaid_proposal_cards_and_gifts-119788677209960152
Thanks for looking!
Anne
September 22, 2023, 11:22am
2
Yes, thanks for reporting, Sara-H, same here. Trying to add this product (https://www.zazzle.com/traditional_festive_christmas_wine_label-256391828738047835 ) to a Christmas wine label collection (https://www.zazzle.com/collections/119919639395757440 )
Looking forward to a day without tech issues
Stade
September 22, 2023, 11:32am
3
I cant add thingst so my collection.
When I try I see a screen that say make your first collection.
It dosent show my already done collections.
I’m having the same issue. I’m not able to add products to collections anymore
I just wanted to write the same post! Same here!
I’m having the same issue. I’m cannot add products to my collections anymore
Yup! Having the same issue.
TriciaS
September 22, 2023, 1:15pm
9
I’m having the same issue!
Mark
September 22, 2023, 1:37pm
10
Hi all,
Thank you for flagging this. I have passed this on to the team now.
Laura
September 22, 2023, 3:49pm
12
Same here. However, I was able to add it to the collection (in edit mode) by clicking “add products” to the collection.
Yup, same here. Tried product page, backend & when I published new product.
Scott
September 22, 2023, 5:57pm
14
Engineering is aware. Should be fixed soon. Very sorry.
Thank you, @Laura ! This workaround works for me as well. 😉
@Scott Problem solved, thanks
Scott
September 22, 2023, 9:16pm
17
Should be fixed now. Sorry about that!
Sara_H
September 22, 2023, 9:24pm
18
@Scott still having trouble adding to a collection from the product page even when searching for exact title of collection - none found
https://www.zazzle.com/rustic_chalkboard_wedding_guest_book_mini_binder-256763011721856834 - was trying so see which collections this binder was in
it works from the back end so big thumbs up for that 👍
@Sara_H You can add the product, and after adding it, go to collection, and then you can add the product easily