Background Not Removing On New/Transferred Item

I just made item 256307979485694860. I transferred from a can cooler. The cooler did have a background but once I transferred it, I removed it. This item does not have a background color selected on either side, and yet it is showing an off-white background in the previews on one side. It is there whether I am logged in or out. I can change it to a black background, and the preview changes to black. But then when I try to remove the color again, it goes back to the off-white. After I made this item, I tried transferring it to another item and it is also doing the same thing.

I have re-created the item now (not the number above) using a different product transfer, but figured I would mention if there is some kind of background glitch or transfer problem happening.

@Jo_P When I transfer to paper cups - the background color gets transfered to all the views - eg Auto Warping Front/Auto Warping Back/Manual Warping Front Background and Logos,Manual Warping Back - background and logos, Auto Warping Wrap, Manual Warping Wrap, background and logos

The background color is probably hiding in one of those layers. Double check each view

Ahhh you were right! It was the manual wrapping additional layer. Was just so weird because everything else look correct even though I had moved the design. I’m usually good about checking that, ugh.