Bot Traffic and Previous Issue from August

Singapore traffic is back, yesterday I had 7,000 visits and 69,000 views. I am concerned about this because on Aug 3rd my store was shut down and closed for 30 hours, all my products pulled off of the marketplace and off google shopping, I can only assume this was from a bot attack as after MULTIPLE emails and requests for help I was never told what happened or why, my store slowly came back open and took 3 days for all the products to show back up. I did not receive any emails, and NO I did not have any violations. I could not log into my store it was locked. My products that sold almost daily have not been put back in the google shopping feed and this has effect my sales drastically. The only thing I can do is open every product and make a change to try and get a crawl on my products, this will take me about a year as I have over 12,000 products. Hoping a moderator might take the time to let me know if I should be concerned about the new bot traffic and help with the on going problem from August, this is a bad time of year for my products to not show in google shopping.

Same here. The bots won’t stop scraping my store, especially from Singapore. I put a mockup on a product & I see almost immediately on google analytics that that product has had 30-40 views. I haven’t checked google shopping because I’m afraid of what I might find. All I know that is my z rank went down 1 to 6 after being at 7 for over a year (& before that it was 8). My sales have practically come to a halt & I’ve had 5 “no sale” days this month. Previously, the last time I had a “no sale” day was about 3 years ago. Products that have sold on a regular basis are not selling. My income level this month is about what it was around 4 or 5 years ago. I don’t know if it’s a combination of the bots, the “moments”, the new “templates”, or what. I’ve had it.

I wish I had 69,000 real product views on my store in one day! There is no way these attacks are ok and I’m very concerned my shop will be PAUSED again, and yet no one will even bother to reply, I understand your frustration completely, there should be help available when needed.

The bots (or whatever it is) never left my store. The traffic started showing up in June and has been almost constant ever since. Checking right now on google analytics a product currently has 33 views.