Can We Invite Creators Here to Join A FB Group?

Just curious…  if we can create a post to invite other creators and affiliates to join our FB group.

TIA

I don’t know. But feel free to invite me by private message (send me a link)  if you set one up!

pm sent 😎

Hi :waving_hand: and me please. Thanks :grin::grinning_face::heart::rainbow::star:

sent via  FB

i am on fb as well and would be interested in participating :slightly_smiling_face:

DM sent to your Zazzle inbox

I would also be interested in that! Thanks!

DM via Zazzle sent :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @angelafuller729 ,

It’s not against any forum rules to do so, no. 🙂

  • Cian

YAY!  OK ZAZZLERS!  If you would like to be part of an ACTIVE New FB group designed to promote products and collections to coincide with ongoing sales, seasons, etc.  please join us!

be zazzled fb cover.png

Hi, I would love to join your FB group.

see link below