All of my collections are showing zero for “Last 7 Days” performance. I even visited a few of them in incognito mode a few days ago to see if it made a difference, but the numbers still read zero! 🙁 Is anyone else seeing this? I’m not sure if it’s a technical glitch.
Same here. All collections show 0 by default.
@BiRD Phew! I think it must be a technical glitch 😌.
Hi @SheaPrints ,
I’m very sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue here. Can yo provide a link to a Collection that is exhibiting this behavior so we can take a look for you?
Thanks,
Pádraig
Thanks @Padraig 🙂
Here are a couple of links for my Collections. However, all of my collections are showing zero for “Last 7 Days” performance.
https://www.zazzle.com/collections/119839529808172240
https://www.zazzle.com/collections/119307257380767067
same
The collection stats are still not updating for me. All of my collections are now showing zero for “Last 7 Days” and “Last 30 Days” performance! Is there any update on this? ![]()
No Collection or Insights/views Stats for me since a couple of months, (graph flatlines after June). I was wondering why more people aren’t talking about this. Maybe it’s just a few experiencing it? Even sold items show the “bar” but the view “lines” in Insights are missing. (If that makes sense)
I will flag this now! Thanks for reporting ![]()
All my collection stats are showing zero views for the past 7, 30, and 90 days! I hope this glitch is fixed soon, but since few designers have reported it, I’m curious if it’s still working for most people.
Thanks @Fiona
, my collection stats look like they are fixed now!
