Mockups using AI people

I’ve been reading information about laws in certain states saying if an AI generated person/model mockup is used to sell a product, a notification that AI is being used has to be attached. Does Zazzle have particular requirements for this? I’ve purchased mockups for t-shirts over the last couple of years and I have no idea if the t-shirt models are AI or not. How do I handle that? The mockups have permission for commercial use, but I don’t know about the AI issue.

These are some lengthy threads on the subject that may be helpful for you.

There’s a new, New York Law re AI “synthetic performers” in commercial ads, have you heard about it?

For those of you adding an AI label to your cover photos

Add Possibility to easily mark cover images as AI generated content according to new AI Law

learn to use AI for generating your own mockup. it’s so easy. Or crop the image so the head is no longer visible. here you can find an ex. of my mockup generated by AI

I add the notation in my product description, not on the cover photo because Zazzle overlays so much stuff on my cover photos already.