Red & Green Foils...huh?

Hey, I just had to remake two holiday cards because the red and green foils are discontinued. But, they’re still offered on the Zazzle.com site. Confusing as things are these days, did anyone remember them being a thing a long time ago?

I’m just going nuts trying to recall either a backstory on them or when they were offered. Why are the red and green still being offered on the holiday cards if they’re unavailable to anyone? Can we ask those to be removed, to avoid confusion?

Thanks.

Hi @LauraLee

I’m sorry to hear this, are you able to share any links to products you’ve located so I can get this looked into further?

Thanks in advance!

Beth

Yes! This was the green discontinued one: Modern Merry Xmas Tree Farm Faux Papercut Green Foil Holiday Card | Zazzle.
And here was another green one [discontinued]: Merry Christmas Tree Farm Faux Papercut Green Foil Holiday Card | Zazzle. Although it didn’t pair with the new gold version, it still is showing all four foil colors.

And here is the new gold version to verify it’s still showing all 4 foil colors:

And, the new silver one: Modern Merry Xmas Tree Farm Faux Papercut Silver Foil Holiday Card | Zazzle.

Hey @Beth_from_Zazzle I just went to make some foil cards using the ‘create your own’ option, after typing in ‘Gold Foil Christmas Cards’ > clicked on ‘Create Your Own Product’ found the cards. Despite there only showing silver and gold on the feed of options, there are 4 colors showing once you click into the product. It seems to be on these two specifically (other ones are fine):