Show Me Your Second Use Products!

Show us some second use products to promote. Here are some of mine:
Checkerboard Chequerboard Black and Red Game Board
Checkerboard Chequerboard Black and Red Game Board by morcash99

Red Bandana Spicy Hot Foods label not a
Red Bandana Spicy Hot Foods label not a by FunnyBBQSayings

Blue Bandana Mild Foods label not a
Blue Bandana Mild Foods label not a by FunnyBBQSayings

I have been advertising the “Glass Cutting Board” for serving cookies and candy. Notice I design so the image is not hidden during a Christmas party, etc.

image

Christmas Bells Glass Cutting Board | Zazzle from my Celebrations_Unlimit: Designs & Collections on Zazzle

Needed some seconds to get the idea of this topic…
Non intentional design :wink: would by my name for this “second use”

add some more:

Thank You Floral Green Chalkboard Plant Pick
Thank You Floral Green Chalkboard Plant Pick by _Occupations

Cake toppers make great plant and garden picks!

Have to admit you really inspired me to do more of my “intentional non intentional” use things!
Look my newest thing:

Thought these were great for business admins to pass around the office, and even have some leftovers (maybe) for their Secret Santas.


and this one too >

I’m realizing how much I love this category—and hey, I’ve created a product that probably reflects the way my mind works better than I would like to admit.
But how can I ever make the idea behind this calendar truly understandable?

Business Cards for Gift Name tag, great, because price is good! I like the idea.

@LauraLee

Your first link, the Secret Santa…
I would also like to know whether it is possible to combine the labels with these cards, so you could cover up a word with a label. :slight_smile:
The labels are almost too nice to use for that, but then again, they might work on Premium Pearl paper.
I need real samples! I want to make everything that comes to mind.

Tried making a scratch-off area myself before, and it actually works really well.
Mix two parts acrylic paint with one part dish soap—for example, two teaspoons of acrylic paint and one teaspoon of dish soap—then brush it over the text. Once it is dry, it can be rubbed off or scratched away with a coin, as long as the paper is sturdy enough.

I’ve found that putting your thoughts into words in the descriptions works well, so that others can understand the idea or concept. From my experience, in my house, my husband thinks too far ahead, and if I give him an answer to his first question, he doesn’t even hear the answer because he is asking another question in his head. My point is, everyone thinks differently. I try to make things simple, put my thoughts into simple and clear instructions, and hope for the best.

I remember that scratch-off inspiration. I think I saw it in a blog. Great idea!! I :heart: that idea!!

We should con-spire some products :winking_face_with_tongue: