Calling all Cat Lovers to see...

Lais
Contributor III

Hey, there. My name is Lais and I simply love cats.

This year I had a goal: create a huge collection with beautiful images of cats. So, I went to CreativeFabrica, where I got lovely illustrations of cats in watercolor style, and I also wanted to create something very girly with lots of pink, gold glitter, and flowers. And... that's the result! it was supposed to be a single collection but with the collection updates I decided to split this collection into three cross-sell collections:

1. Perfect to gift your mother on her Birthday or Mother's Day.
If she's a cat lover, then definitely she's gonna love one of these.

2. Life is better with cats and studying is also a lot better with them! 
Notebooks, planners, post-its, to-do lists, stickers, and even a nice mug to drink hot coffee while you're reading that undergraduate math text (inside joke, sorry..., I'm a math student btw).

And the third collection...! Well, I'm still working on it, but as soon as it's done I'll comment here. It's gonna be about having the purr-fect birthday party. Here's one of the invitations: 

Please tell me what you like in the comments. Suggestions and feedback are also very appreciated! Feel free to privately message me too.
Help me promote these products as I'm sure there are many cat ladies out there wanting this kind of stuff. It can't be just me! 🤗

2 REPLIES 2

Lais
Contributor III

Some of the Cover Photos:

LC861.1.jpgcat lover womens t-shirt gray cat 1.1.jpgcat notebook for girls mockup.jpgcustom orange cat mug 1.1.jpg Zazzle - Mockup - Best Cat Mom Ever Cute Kitten Happy Mother Day Coffee Mug.jpgMUG01-1.1.jpg

Please message me if you'd like to have the high-quality images to promote these products.