Moments planning Guide ๐Ÿ“†

James
Creator Team
Creator Team

Hi Creators,

The weeks and months can fly by, and we sometimes need a helping hand to remind us of all the monumental moments in people's lives. Well, worry no more. Never miss a beat with our Zazzle Moments Guide! We hope this will help you be well prepared to create exquisite products for every occasion. Let's help our customers celebrate in style!

James_0-1671542271096.png

Happy Designing,

The Z Team.

13 REPLIES 13

Scott
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone, if you have any questions or feedback about the calendar please let us know here: https://community.zazzle.com/t5/general-zazzle-discussion/moments-planning-guide-discussion/m-p/4949

leartiste67
New Contributor III

How do you use the calendar? I'm still a newbie here.

Hi, I am new here and I wondered if there is a chart that tells the recommended time to stop selling for a certain holiday to make sure the customer gets it in time. Thank you for your help. I like the chart you have. It will be very helpful. 

Follow what Scott says, it's the top message, he has the calendar, Follow the color key to figure out when to stop selling holiday items. If you're not sure ask Scott. 

Each product, depending on where it is made, has a different shipping timeframe to get it to the customer. Some products are printed and shipped within a few days and some could take up to weeks to be printed and shipped. It would be nearly impossible to create a calendar that indicated when all of Zazzle products for a given holiday could be expected to make it to the customer in time for that holiday.

eclecticrose
Contributor

Thank you for all of your answers. 

Spark
New Contributor II

it is very useful, thank you so much!๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿซถ

mastermindart
New Contributor II

Thanks for the calendar, I hadn't realized that you have to start creating so early. Thanks for that...

Best regards Panja ๐Ÿ˜Š

lovecoffee
New Contributor

I wish this plan could be updated for 2024 ๐Ÿ˜

Since it doesnโ€™t references days of the week, It is the same every year, so no update required. 

Since Easter is early this year (end of March) I suppose you could shift the Easter tabs up 2 - 2.5 weeks.

Pixelan
Valued Contributor

When does graduation promotion start this year?

shebestar
New Contributor

Much obliged to you for the smart update and the prologue to the Zazzle Minutes Guide! Having assets that keep us on top of the critical minutes in individuals' lives is dependably perfect. We value your commitment to assisting us with making impeccable items for each event.