Moments Planning Guide discussion

Scott
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to draw your attention to a pretty important new tool - the Moments Planning Guide.

https://community.zazzle.com/t5/creator-news/moments-planning-guide/ba-p/4243

If you have questions or comments please let us know here.

23 REPLIES 23

Malissa
Valued Contributor

Super helpful, thank you!  I already downloaded the image a few days ago.

My Zazzle StoreMy Art WebsiteMy PinterestMy Art InstagramMy YouTube ChannelTiktok Icon

Nikki
New Contributor

Hi Scott, thanks for sharing this. Do you suggest not posting the products as soon as they're made (say for Mother's Day)? If not, how to you do this - do you post and then set to "hidden" temporarily? 

Scott
Community Manager
Community Manager

Earlier is better. If you're creating new products you should leave them public.

tijarakhaleej
New Contributor II

Thanks For This.

BCasTal
New Contributor III

Thank you for this, so nice to have a visual!

DM
Contributor

Forgive me for being dense, but the chart seems to indicate that it takes anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks for products to post. Is that correct?

Scott
Community Manager
Community Manager

Step 2 is when you'll want to be posting the products in the marketplace. For instance, for the Winter Holidays you want to have all of your products posted in the marketplace before October starts.

DM
Contributor

Understood. Thank you.

maxiharmony
New Contributor II

Nice! I'll be printing this since I always procrastinate until it's too late for me to create anything.

homespuncottage
Contributor

This is so helpful! Thank you so much.

Deb
Contributor III

Very cool.. I have a simple request for the forums.. please other than the name on the posts.. is there a better more obvious way to show posts from the zazzle folks? Sometimes it’s easier when searching for answers is to go directly to the zazzle mod post. They are difficult to easily spot.. thanks.. and yes this is a cool new reference tool.. thank you 

Jacklinart
New Contributor III

Good topics like it.

Joyanta Kumar mondal

I want it 

Joyanta Kumar mondal

Angel
Contributor III

@Scott

Please thank the Zazzle Team for that helpful calendar. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I would like to have a similar one but for days like Black Friday, Cyber Monday etc etc.

Smiles...

tijarakhaleej
New Contributor II

Super helpful, thank you I downloadthe image a today morning days ago.😍

PatriciaC_Vener
New Contributor II

Missing Pesach (Passover) and Rosh HaShanah. Given those vary on the Western calendar I can sort of understand your reticence to include them. But it would be very helpful anyway.

Jacklinart
New Contributor III
  • How to way blue tick( ✓ ) Zazzle account . please help
Joyanta Kumar mondal

christianpoppi
New Contributor

Hi Scott,

In regards to QR codes, mine is linked to a video on vimeo which needs to be replaced. Vimeo said if you replace the video the link will still be the same. Does this change the QR code? I already ordered my comp cards.

If the URL on Vimeo is staying the same then you should be just fine.

Flanerie66
New Contributor III

This is great and super helpful. Thank you!!

AnnSign
New Contributor

This is so helpful 😀

HeatherM
Contributor II

Based on this calendar, should our design efforts be for Valentine's Day and Spring/Summer weddings?

Thanks!

PatriciaC_Vener
New Contributor II

Yeah, probably, but I'm still enmeshed in Artists Sunday stuff.