How accurate is Moments Planning Guide?

Deseades
Contributor

Hello! 

I wonder how accurate is Zazzle´s Moments Planning Guide in your experience? I think its a great tool and that it makes sense but I see that many creators post the product off the chart. For example, the graduation products, according to the guide, should be best posted in March, yet I can see them being posted and promoted right now;)

What´s your experience?:)

Best wishes, 

Danuta

1 REPLY 1

Badeesie
Contributor II

I was wondering about this while looking at the guide and saw this thread linked in the Related Content box to the side.

According to the calendar, right now I should be posting Valentine's Day products, with the key promotion period for that starting around the 20th, maybe, and then lasting up until February 14. But about all that there would be any point in buying that late is downloads for printing either at home or maybe at a local print shop with same-day turnaround. Then St. Patrick's Day promotion goes from about the 7th of February through the 17th of March - again, the only thing worth buying then is downloads. And the start of the promotion periods seem to correspond with when I as a customer would want to be placing orders in order to have my decorations to set out at the beginning of the holiday period - so I will have already done my consideration and narrowing down my options before the suggested promotion period starts.