How I Made Over $320000 on Zazzle, NEW Niches Tagging Zazzle Guides + FREE 20pg Business Plan Guide

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

Hey there, fellow Zazzlepreneur!

etsy ad for ninja compass business guides.png

I am LeahG Pro Platinum Zazzle Seller and I have made over $320,000 in earnings on Zazzle!

My earnings saw the most rapid growth when I uncovered and introduced new niches to Zazzle and then drew the customers in by understanding who they were and what they wanted!

My Ninja Niche GUIDE and worksheets will teach you how to find NEW profitable niches, how to learn who your target customer is and how to design products that meet their needs!

Not only that you will learn everything you need to know about tags and keywords and how to make the most of them so that your products gain the most exposure in the Zazzle marketplace and on Google. I have also included a

FREE 20 page guide to get you in the right mindset for this course which includes my very own custom-designed for Zazzle Business Plan template. Everything you need for success is within your reach! To get you started I have also included 100's of Niche Ideas! Some you will never have heard of!

For more details, keep reading!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get ready to learn the strategies that can allow you to hit the ground running on Zazzle by introducing new and profitable niches as yet unseen on the Zazzle platform.

READ THE FEEDBACK HERE
https://www.leahgcourses.com/forum/module-2-feedback-graduate/ninja-niche-feedback-elevate-course-gr...

NOTE: THIS IS A PDF GUIDE THAT YOU CAN VIEW ONLINE OR PRINT AT HOME - IT IS SUPPORTED VIA MY PRIVATE FORUM FOR Q&A LEAHGCOURSES.COM/FORUM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The beauty of discovering and dominating a fresh, unexplored niche is that you can soar straight to the front page and number 1 spot when a customer comes calling for that product, because quite simply, no one else is there!

Sounds easy? No it’s not.

Creating "anything" just because it’s new could be a colossal waste of time if no one's interested in buying it. That's where this course comes in. Throughout this course you will learn:

How to research and identify profitable niches that haven't yet made their mark on Zazzle. Low competition, but with the possibility to shine!

How to research your target customers so that you can ensure your product titles, tags, descriptions, and promotions are perfectly tailored to grab their attention.

How to dominate your chosen niche. You'll be so ahead of the game that when other designers eventually catch wind of your success and want to jump on board, you'll already be firmly established as the go-to expert.

There's more! This course is jam-packed with additional bonus niche ideas and a whole bunch of other goodies that will guide you on your journey to becoming aa true ninja niche slayer.

So let’s get started! I can't wait to embark on this exciting journey with you! This is a comprehensive guide and course so do pop over to the forum for support, Q&A and to destress! leahgcourses.com/forum.

You’re not alone on this journey!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ninja Niche and Keywords Guide Contents:

500+ Bumper Niches to get those brain juices flowing! 
Brain Storming worksheet 
How to use Research Your Niche
How to utilize customer reviews to enhance your titles/tags
How to use Customer Reviews to tailor products and titles
Trend Spotting Resources
Research worksheets
Review and Reflect
Keyword Compass Guide - Short tail keywords
Long Tail Keywords
Semantic Keywords
How to use AI to create semantic keywords for you
Additional Keyword Tips
How Knowing Your Customer Can Convert Views To Sales
How to use Facebook to refine your customer research
Record Sheets and Worksheets
How to ensure your niche is sustainable
Evergreen Product Ideas
Evergreen Product Themes
Seasonal product Idea Lists
How to decide which products are the best fit for your niche
How to dominate your niche
Create an action plan
Action plan worksheet
Closing Statement - what you’ve accomplished
Self Assessment 

----------------------------------------------------

BONUS FREE BUSINESS MINDSET GUIDE AND PLAN TEMPLATES

Contents:
Introduction
Braintastic Science
Preparation
Business Plan Structure
Mission Statement Questions and worksheets
SWOT Analysis Worksheet
Goals and Objectives Worksheet
SMART Goals Worksheet
Niche Idea Planner
Social Media Planner
Budgeting
Income/Expenses Tracker
Daily Planner
To Do List
Habit Tracker
Sleep tracker

FREE Private Forum for Q&A with me!

Graphics Bundles ️ Ninja Niche Course Invitation Design Course ️ Mockups and TemplatesFREE Advice/Guides/tips ️by LeahG Pro Platinum
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

Wow it’s a full year since I released this free course and massive bumper 500+ list of niches. 

I’ve enjoyed seeing members accessing the materials and sharing their journey with me and fellow members. 

Paying it forward always x

Graphics Bundles ️ Ninja Niche Course Invitation Design Course ️ Mockups and TemplatesFREE Advice/Guides/tips ️by LeahG Pro Platinum

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

GiftedGroove
New Contributor

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

Wow it’s a full year since I released this free course and massive bumper 500+ list of niches. 

I’ve enjoyed seeing members accessing the materials and sharing their journey with me and fellow members. 

Paying it forward always x