Looking for AI and other digital art to promote...

TabzJones
Contributor

I'm looking for AI generative and other digital artists to promote on my website and social media. I'm going to be adding a blog to my website in the near future and I want to promote artists who have digital content in their shops. This will be an ongoing thing with no time limit so feel free to post here when you have something you got to show off. 

Please add a snippet about yourself and your shop along with your first post so that I have the information for the blog posts. I will be checking back in for new content as time goes on.

~Tabz
In a world full of orchids, be a Dandelion. ☼
21 REPLIES 21

KeegansCreation
Valued Contributor III

I'm KeeganCreations, (Susannah Keegan), a retired microbiologist from the Boston area. I have some AI generated landscapes and animals and non-AI digital microbiology designs (done in Adobe Illustrator). First some AI landscape and animal examples (AI), then a microbiology collection (Adobe Illustrator). Thank you for the opportunity.

KeeganCreations

WHS_Designs
Honored Contributor

@TabzJones many thanks for the opportunity to showcase our designs!

W.H. Sim is a graphic designer, wildlife/nature photographer, storyteller, accidental humorist, and urban gardener based in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. She has a lifelong fascination with both nature and science, and grew up indulging a myriad of passions for art, classical music, books, and technology. 

Her shops on Zazzle celebrate milestones, nature, humor, and AI art, with a style that ranges from elegant to whimsical, and encompasses an eclectic range of products – from throw blankets and pillows to ornaments, art wraps, banners, paperweights, and so much more. 

Word2Art: Designs & Collections on Zazzle (a small sample of my designs below):

eclecticrose
Contributor

@TabzJones    Thank you this generous offer to help us promote our designs. 

I'm Eclectic Rose Studio (Rosie Parman). I am from the midwest. 

As a hobbyist, decorator and graphic artist creating has always been my do what you love. Combining graphic design and AI art together has given me great joy.

I will have several stores. I am new to Zazzle and I just opened my first store which is Color Me Hippie .  Here are a few samples from my store. This store is mainly AI generated and has a retro, eclectic boho vibe to it. 

Boho Gypsy Soul Hippie ArtBoho Gypsy Soul Hippie Art79250daa-8cb6-48dd-a751-0e9603c1399d.jpg

Boho Gypsy Soul Hippie Art                     Hippie Art Female Groovy Hippie 

I am sorry I was having trouble getting the links to work for me.  

So it looks like they are working. That is good. 

Annie_Pixels
New Contributor II

Hi Tabz. I'm new to Zazzle. I'm just starting to build my shop (https://www.zazzle.com/store/annie_pixels/products). I have some AI generated art below with more to come! I'm a graphic designer from Sydney and am really getting into AI. I add a lot of my own touches - combining images, improving colours etc with Photoshop. Thank you for considering my work for your blog. 

Steampunk-Sunflower.jpgAmerican Staffy.jpgCheeky-Cockatoo.jpg 

LarkspurandTea
New Contributor II

My name is Meghan. I live in North Carolina and I have two shops that have AI art. The first, Cat in Lap, focuses on home products and my second, Larkspur & Tea, is for planners and office type products.

kashmier
Valued Contributor

I hope you can use these and we can sell them too.  It is great to be able to initiate and use images that I only dreamed of (pun intended).  These have been added  to just about all the quality products offered here. The first one is what I found as unusual cat image -  Alice in Wonderland Cat in the Hat - Looks like the cat is in the cup of the tea party wearing the Mad Hatters hat along with the watch telling the rabbit he is going to be late for a very important date. 

The next is a cat in either a dream or a nightmare. It depends on the cat. 

Great for graduation plates. What a metaphore for jumping into ones future.

Another looking into the future is the little girl with her bags packed dreaming of all the possible worlds she has to explore.

Just another birthday sailing away

Leatherwood Design

Sathya
New Contributor III

Hello 🙂   Here is my store

Bridal stash of Saishaa  - Wedding niche

I'm passionate about digital art and find immense joy in designing wedding invitations, RSVPs and other wedding supplies. Revolving around different themes like floral weddings, spooky Halloween wedding and classic weddings. I love bringing my visions to life. They are not AI generated they are sketched from scratch in digital medium. Thank you so much for this opportunity 🙂