Promotion

Cecilia
New Contributor III

I am really struggling with promoting my store and asking for help if someone is interested? I started my store 2018 and quite recently I started to add more products, which led to my ranking (and sales) going down. My store features mainly wedding stationary and business cards. I really appreciate any types of help!

here´s a few examples

s1.jpgs5.JPGs4.JPGs3.JPGs2.JPG

Momoms: Designs & Collections on Zazzle

23 REPLIES 23

MOM
Contributor II

Sure thing, I’m kinda the same way. 🙂

San FranciscoSan FranciscoFacebookflickrInstagramLinkedinPinterestRedditTikTokThreadsvimeoXYouTube

Try google sites. I purchased a domain name from Squarespace for something like $12 for a year. I used it for a landing page. I gave an introduction and a disclaimer at the footer. I then loaded the page with buttons linking to my different collections. It worked wonderfully and I was able to claim it on Pinterest. Super easy to use google sites. Hope this helps.

Thank you for the input

Malissa
Valued Contributor

I have been using GoDaddy for at least 16 years with no probem.  It is really inexpensive and super easy to attach to a free Blogger Blog for a super minimal cost and professional looking website until you can either afford or justify something you feel is better.  I have a post here that might help if you are interested in that option for a website.  I have kind of neglected updating my site for a few months, but you are welcome to check it out as an example  https://www.melroseoriginals.com/

My Zazzle StoreMy Art WebsiteMy PinterestMy Art InstagramMy YouTube ChannelTiktok Icon

Cecilia
New Contributor III

Thank you for the input!

MOM
Contributor II

Cecilia, your products are beautiful!!

I‘m fairly new my self though (I just started past November) but I have created a website at https://sanfrancisco.zone and if you scroll down to the bottom of any page on the site you will see the social media accounts we have created. I can give you a follow for a follow which means I will like your posts (if I see them) and I will repost (where possible like on X as an example). I will also post your store link in rotation and on our links page if you like. I have no budget for social media ads so I’m just hoping I can work it with what I have at hand - good will and time. It’s so hard to promote, especially in the beginning. Once you have some followers it will pick up, I know out of experience. Hang in there - don’t give up!!

Now I will visit your social media and like a couple things - that can’t harm, smile.

San FranciscoSan FranciscoFacebookflickrInstagramLinkedinPinterestRedditTikTokThreadsvimeoXYouTube

Cecilia
New Contributor III

thank mom for those encouraging words!!

Windy
Honored Contributor

@Cecilia Sorry i can't be more help just now. I am thoroughly wiped out from emptying an apartment over the past few days. On a deadline. I did follow your Pinterest and your Insta just now. I am concentrating on Insta this year, and trying not to spend too much time on other socials,  so assuming you keep posting on Insta, I will probably see some of your  items and will like some of them. And I will also try to make comments! As for Pinterest, that is super odd, that you are showing 0 views. I routinely check views when I follow accounts and 0 Views is not something I see. I do not think it's because your account is not a business account.  Hopefully it's a glitch which will go away. I popped a few of yours pins on my boards. Maybe that will jog things into place. 
A couple of notes: I see you are asking people to click on your Insta links, but Insta does not provide a linking feature, so those links are not clickable. Also, it's crazy hard to ever get any kind of a following on any social if all you are doing is posting links to your products. So you have to find other ways to get people interested in following your account.  You can see what I am doing on Insta. So far I have gotten NO traction, but for nearly a month I have been following what I believe to be best practice. We'll see if this works. Maybe it will. Maybe it won't. All I know is that I am learning a ton by reading about what works, and learning how to use the various features and programs I have at my disposal. And for ME, that's the point of all this---learning new skills, stretching my brain, having fun creating.  https://www.instagram.com/funpartiesinvites/

Cecilia
New Contributor III

thanks a bunch! I´m not that instagram savvy either, so this information is really helpful. Been contemplating on posting videos where I do watercolors or other on procreate on instagram, I´ll see what I can do. Will definitely have a look at yours!

Malissa
Valued Contributor

This post has some useful tips in the comments as well for using social media to promote.  Maybe you will find some tidbits of info to help you get started.

My Zazzle StoreMy Art WebsiteMy PinterestMy Art InstagramMy YouTube ChannelTiktok Icon