How do I get my collection video to appear on product pages also?

klstock
Contributor III

I have seen people's collections where they have a video for their collection showing multiple items. If you click on an individual product such as an invitation within that collection, the video is also there.

I have uploaded a video to my collections media manager but it does not show under individual products within that collection. Do I need to add the same video to each product individually as well as having it in the collections media manager? 

4 REPLIES 4

Malissa
Valued Contributor

You need to make the video the primary image in the collection media manager and it should show up on the product pages too.  At least for cross sell event collections anyway.  

My Zazzle StoreMy Art WebsiteMy PinterestMy Art InstagramMy YouTube ChannelTiktok Icon

Thanks Malissa! I tried it and moved the video into the first/primary spot in the collection media manager but it won't say primary on it - still shows the orange primary bar on my photo cover. 🤔 (it is a cross sell collection)

Malissa
Valued Contributor

@klstock 

I looked at mine and it still shows the primary label on the first cover image as well but the video is in the first slot.  I take it that means as long as the video is in the first slot it should show up.  Is it still not on your product listings?

My Zazzle StoreMy Art WebsiteMy PinterestMy Art InstagramMy YouTube ChannelTiktok Icon

Thanks Malissa, that does work as far as getting the collection video to show under each product within it. But for some reason it seems to be sticking a random cover photo in, even though I have made a specific one that shows 4 things within the collection. But instead it is showing a reception card even though I have not put that into the collection media manager.