How to prevent the empty back side of a product from showing up in the listing?

upgather
New Contributor II

When designing for items that could have a front and back side, how can you "remove" the back side?  Sometimes you may not want to print any design on the back side, so you leave it empty. But this makes the listing look awkward when the empty back side is showing up on the listing page. The main picture of the product shows a larger picture of the front, with a picture of the back side in the lower right-hand corner overlapping the main picture. Even if the back side has intentionally been left blank, it is showing a blank product for me. I see other stores where empty back sides are not shown. How do I remove the ad pics for the empty side?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sara_H
Honored Contributor

@upgather you can't remove any of the zazzle provided pictures but you can add your own cover images showing which ever view you like. (you can add up to 10 which includes a video)

I'm not sure I understand 'The main picture of the product shows a larger picture of the front, with a picture of the back side in the lower right-hand corner overlapping the main picture.'

If you're looking at this via your store back end - that is by design and its not what the customer sees - that's just the way the website is designed and for us to quickly click on and look at all the product views. It's not showing like that on your store front products or in the marketplace

Sara_H_0-1698440702482.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Sara_H
Honored Contributor

@upgather you can't remove any of the zazzle provided pictures but you can add your own cover images showing which ever view you like. (you can add up to 10 which includes a video)

I'm not sure I understand 'The main picture of the product shows a larger picture of the front, with a picture of the back side in the lower right-hand corner overlapping the main picture.'

If you're looking at this via your store back end - that is by design and its not what the customer sees - that's just the way the website is designed and for us to quickly click on and look at all the product views. It's not showing like that on your store front products or in the marketplace

Sara_H_0-1698440702482.png

upgather
New Contributor II

Thank you so much - very valuable!