TrendZ: Disco/Retro Bachelorette products

Scott
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Creators,

With the increase in parties & get-togethers, there’s a great opportunity for bachelorette party-related designs on Zazzle! There are many themed bachelorette parties where the hosts will go all out with décor, favors, and even coordinating accessories like t-shirts, stickers, tumblers, etc. This means an increase in products beyond just invitations!

For example, in the past 12 months there has been a 400% increase in Google search trends for “disco bachelorette parties.” This translates to over 4,000 potential customers searching for this category, 1,000 of which were specifically searching for “Disco Cowgirl Bachelorette.” We will continue to see an increase in the upcoming months for the bachelorette party segment of the wedding business.

Great, but what products should I create?

The most popular products include:

• Bachelorette Weekend invitations & games
  • Bachelorette Party Decor: plates, cups, napkins, bunting flags, signs, can coolers, champagne labels, favor bags, tags
  • Bachelorette Party Accessories: t-shirts, buttons, stickers, hats, shot glasses, water bottles, and tumblers.

Other products you can also consider are:

• Accessories like sunglasses, beach towels, temporary tattoos, and slippers.
  • Suggestions for popular Content categories include:
  • Curvey works of art for typography
  • Modern retro graphics
  • 70’s disco
  • Cowgirl
  • Disco ball

Suggested Keywords:

• Bachelorette+Party, Disco Bachelorette, Disco Cowgirl, Disco, Last Disco, 70’s, Retro

Examples/Inspiration:

Please see this Pinterest page for great inspiration!

Best,

The Creator Team

29 REPLIES 29

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

Fab trend tips thank you!

Here's my initial offering 

Meanwhile I have also created an affiliate post to share the designs of others on my blog here, so will add more as they're listed https://www.weddingdesignchic.com/2022/07/disco-cowgirl-bachelorette-party.html 

Graphics Bundles ️ Ninja Niche Course Invitation Design Course ️ Mockups and TemplatesFREE Advice/Guides/tips ️by LeahG Pro Platinum

Manda
New Contributor III

Hello. You can add this t-shirt,if you like it. 🙂

Let's Boogie ! Disco ball Bachelorette Party T-Shirt | Zazzle.com

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

Fantastic, I just added! Thank you

Graphics Bundles ️ Ninja Niche Course Invitation Design Course ️ Mockups and TemplatesFREE Advice/Guides/tips ️by LeahG Pro Platinum

Thanks Leah. Here is my first collection. I will be adding more to it. https://www.zazzle.com/collections/purple_glitter_and_cow_pattern_bachelorette_party-119883857237320...

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

Thank you, I already added you meanwhile, check out the post I just updated it! I will add the collection too.

Wow thank you! When do you sleep?

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

HAHA! Believe it or not around 2am to 7am, so not a great deal!

Manda
New Contributor III

@CreativeLeahG  Here is another t-shirt Funny Bachelorette Party smiling disco ball T-Shirt | Zazzle.com

but if you don't like it, you can choose something else from the collection .Bachelorette Disco Party Accessories (zazzle.com)

Thank you,

Have a nice weekend! 🤗

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

Fabulous, I added the collection! Thank you

HolidayHearts
New Contributor III

Thanks for the heads up on the opportunity, Scott!  Here is my first collection:

Retro 70's Neon Look Disco Ball Bachelorette Party 

And the design I am currently building a collection for:

Faux Glitter Pink Disco Cowgirl Bachelorette Party Invitation 

Tammy 🙂

CrazyMermaid
Valued Contributor II

Smack! One of my disco cowgirl bachelorette designs just got dinked for a PG-13 rating for the phrase "Last Hoe Down." Specifically the word "Hoe." Will it get seen? I did publish it with the PG-13 rating. I am just wondering if this will be seen in Google etc.

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

I had the same thing so I redesigned and republished it without that phrase. 

Barbara
Honored Contributor II

@CrazyMermaid  It's more often spelled as one word: "hoedown." I wonder if that would pass muster.

Colorwash's Home

KristinRavelle
Contributor

Great idea, "TrendZ" !  Hope this becomes a regular posting with more trends identified as they come along 🙂

Missstacey
New Contributor III

Hello. Thank you for the great tip! Here is what I've got so far 😊

Melissa_Patton
New Contributor III

This trend sounds like a lot of fun. I created several invites. Here are some of my favorites:

- Feel free to promote my products. Let’s both make money while creating happy customers. Stores - Holidayday Design | Sweetsham Food Art

kgaspar
New Contributor III

De
Contributor II

What is the breakdown of the demographic for the 400% increase. Males, Females, Parents, Country, Age set, Career, etc????   As we know about tag spamming, what were they actually searching for?  Were they creators like us searching for trends?  Were they students following design patterns?  Were they business owners searching hot trends for there new store inventory?  We're they brides looking for choices?   

Manda
New Contributor III

homespuncottage
Contributor II

😁Thank you.

Obstinate1234
New Contributor

choose something else from the collectio
ดูหนังออนไลน์

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

Just so you know, currently my MOST saved pins are from the cowgirl party category. I hope some sales for you all have resulted from this. I've had no referrals however, so can't gauge the results.

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

I've created another promotional post for this on my main website here https://www.lowbudgetwedding.network/disco-bachelorette-party  page down to see if you've been added. 

Manda
New Contributor III

it looks great.

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

I already got a referral on someone's invite from yesterdays post, hopefully more to come.

Wonderyart
New Contributor

kgaspar
New Contributor III