Creator Guide: Graduation 2024 Feedback

Heather
Creator Team
Creator Team

Hi Creators,

Let us know if you have any questions or feedback about the new 2024 graduation guide here!

https://www.zazzle.com/creators/playbook/guides/graduation

Best,

The Creator Team 

Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 11.28.26 AM.png

10 REPLIES 10

florecita
New Contributor III

Creator team,

Thank you for this guide, it is really helpful for me as a creator, although I hope that the graduation collections will have a format like weddings or birthdays.

florecita
New Contributor III

With the new update for the graduation collection it is now easier to use and serves as a guide to add products to the collection according to the relevance of the products. Thank you Creator Team!

Yes

florecita
New Contributor III

Yes?

LulubellLane
New Contributor

I love how this assembles all the information I need in one place, so if I'm ready to start creating I can just go through the list and brainstorm ideas much easier. Wonderful guide for both new and veteran creators!

florecita
New Contributor III

I have a complete graduation collection and now I would like to change the background from white to black. My question is if I should have different color background options in the same collection or should I make a new collection for each different background. Which option do you think is better for the customers?

Pixelan
Valued Contributor

I personally would keep it in the same collection and request to group the colors together. It makes it easier for customers to choose between different color themes of the same style product.

See the image for an example:

Pixelan_0-1711542361671.png

florecita
New Contributor III

I see, thank you.

Yes

bkthompson
New Contributor III

Another excellent and thorough guide! Thank you! I appreciate seeing the trends, of course, but also the suggestions and tips!