Feedback for New Chat User Labels.

James
Creator Team
Creator Team

Hi Creators, 

Did you see that we have added new labels to your chat experience? Check them out here and feel free to share your thoughts and feedback with us. 

Thanks! 

29 REPLIES 29

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

Looks Good.

Graphics Bundles ️ Ninja Niche Course Invitation Design Course ️ Mockups and TemplatesFREE Advice/Guides/tips ️by LeahG Pro Platinum

I am indian

KeegansCreation
Valued Contributor III

Good idea. With the recent flurry of scammers posing as Zazzle employees, it is a relief to see this.

KeeganCreations

idraw
Honored Contributor

@James 

Hi James,
There is something strange here... I thought Mark and Beth are Z employees. I just checked my past chats, it shows them as "independent creators" not Z employees. Their tags say "independent creators:, so are they not Z employees,but still assigned as Moderators? See the screenshots attached.

Screen Shot 2024-03-11 at 5.26.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-11 at 5.26.30 PM.png

The label idea should be very helpful.

Cat
Honored Contributor II

@idraw I got a message from James today and it showed the correct Zazzle Employee label and badge.

Cat_0-1710274281221.png

Don't know what that means, maybe a glitch with old messages or maybe those messages weren't really from Zazzle employees? Anyhow, if you (or anybody else out there) get a new message from someone without the blue badge/label, I would not assume it was a glitch - it could easily be someone trying to pose as an employee.

Scott
Community Manager
Community Manager

There's a bit of extra work that goes into marking users as Employees. That work hadn't been done just yet, but we should be good now. Apologies for any confusion that may have been caused.

idraw
Honored Contributor

Hi Scott, I just checked after reading your post, and the Mark and Beth chat labels are now marked as Z employees. Thanks.

idraw
Honored Contributor

Scott just responded.So I just checked after reading the post by Scott, and the Mark and Beth chat labels are now marked as Z employees. Thanks Scott.

Claire
Contributor

Thanks for the new labels. These will make it easier than remembering to look for badges to see if someone is actually a Zazzle employee with all the recent chat spam.

Windy
Honored Contributor

Excellent upgrade.

Waqar_Muhammad
Contributor

Thanks for the update! I like the idea.

ColsCreations
Honored Contributor

I don't have much chat action but I really appreciate that you have made a distinction between other Creators and Users and didn't just stop with labeling Zazzle employees. A while back I was contacted about a Direct-Only template design I made and posted in one of the forums to help another Creator so I naturally thought it was another Creator who would understand my response about how to use it. Turns out it was a customer and did result in a sale of a custom order, but knowing it was an inquiry from a potential customer from the start would have prevented the initial confusion.

Store IconStore IconWebsite IconFacebook IconPinterest IconInstagram IconInstagram Icon

Pixelan
Valued Contributor

Very good addition! 👍

alissag
Contributor III

Thank you for this!

migned
New Contributor III

Thank you Zazzle 🙂

VivianD117
Contributor III

great idea since, for example, someone thinking they appeared as something else, just sent a chat -- I could clearly see they were a user asking for a verification of something that had nothing to do with them.  So question -- should we be reporting them -- because they do show up with their user name?

GabrielaG
Contributor II

Thank you Zazzle, this is a great upgrade! We can easily see now if the message comes from a Zazzle employee or if it is a scam. Also a great idea to let us know if it's coming from another designer. So much appreciate it!

igiftcenter
Valued Contributor

Excellent!!!  This shows the Z team keeping things relevant and caring about the chat experience. Thank you

Not sure if this is possible but can we label repeat customers? It would add value knowing they have shopped on Z in the past and placed orders on a repeat basis. Not asking to identify any of their purchases or anything. Just let us know they have ordered on a repeat basis

Cherie
Contributor II

Yazzzz to the ZzzaaaazzzZZZ!

Wildflower
New Contributor

Excellent feature! I feel safer now.

Joel
New Contributor II

Thank you very much for this. Still think it shouldn't be allowed to create usernames with terms like Zazzle & support, proactivity doesn't hurt. But again, excellent upgrade, hope people read about it.

SandyMDesigns
Contributor III

Good upgrade. Especially since many of us have dealt with scammers in the chat.

Kashif61
Contributor

James, that's a great achievemnt from you. Carry on the good woth 😍👍

A. Rahman

Barbara
Honored Contributor II

The new labels in Chat are a truly good addition, but  nasty scammers can still get in and wreck a person's days. Here's an example of it: https://community.zazzle.com/t5/general-zazzle-discussion/zazzle-has-been-hacked-be-careful-do-not-v...

Maybe something like PayPal does will help. They make it known that they never put links in their email, that any information you need will be found by going directly on your own to PayPal. If it's stated that Zazzle employees never place links in the chat, it will help, though even that isn't a complete cure.

Colorwash's Home

Aria_Art_House
New Contributor II

We received this message in chat today and it looks suspicious. It stated that is is from 'Support' with a check mark as verification, but the whole email has us freaked out. Has anyone else received or experienced this ever and can anyone please verify if it is in fact legit? Not sure how sales from our store could be mixed up with someone else's on the other end; that is rather scary. 

Dear Seller,

We are delighted to have you as part of the Zazzle Support community!

It has come to our attention that one of your customers has made a successful purchase of your product. Unfortunately, there seems to be a minor technical hiccup that is causing this transaction to not reflect in your account. We understand that this can be frustrating, but we assure you that we are here to help.

To rectify this issue promptly, we kindly request you to complete the verification process for your store on our website. By doing so, we can ensure that your sales are accurately recorded and that you receive the appropriate credit for your hard work. You can access the verification form by visiting the following form:
(link removed by Mod)
We greatly appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter. Your dedication to your store and our platform does not go unnoticed, and we want to make sure you receive the recognition you deserve.

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.

Warm regards, Zazzle Support

Barbara
Honored Contributor II

It's 100% scam and is similar to what others have received.. Report it and block the sender.

Colorwash's Home

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

error wrong thread

Graphics Bundles ️ Ninja Niche Course Invitation Design Course ️ Mockups and TemplatesFREE Advice/Guides/tips ️by LeahG Pro Platinum

Thanks for confirming

A. Rahman

Aria_Art_House
New Contributor II

Thank you for confirming, Barbara!