Finding contents that resonates with little or no audinces the easy way for megamomentscontest

Kashif61
Contributor

How could I find the right audiences as I have only 2 followers at zazzle and with very little audiences as well on my socials. I have had 250+ products on my Kashif_Store, but all of them are not eligible for instant downloads (only a  few of the products (5-6) are eligible for downloads and I am still in the process of creating categories and collections.

Thus keeping in view the above facts and figures. I need applicable advices from my fellow creators.

Thanks

@leah_G @Sara_H @crazymer @Cat

A. Rahman
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

The only advice is to comply with the contest requirements. Create new products and collections that meet them and share with your social media (regardless of the size).

Graphics Bundles ️ Ninja Niche Course Invitation Design Course ️ Mockups and TemplatesFREE Advice/Guides/tips ️by LeahG Pro Platinum

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

The only advice is to comply with the contest requirements. Create new products and collections that meet them and share with your social media (regardless of the size).

Graphics Bundles ️ Ninja Niche Course Invitation Design Course ️ Mockups and TemplatesFREE Advice/Guides/tips ️by LeahG Pro Platinum

Thanks

A. Rahman

Sandra-
Contributor III

I noticed that your invitations (the ones I saw) have been uploaded with all the text incorporated into the design which means that customers won’t be able to personalise to their own words. Upload your artwork to Zazzle without any text, then add your text within the design tool and make each line/section of the text into a template. I’ve attached a screenshot to show how you do this.IMG_1689.jpeg

Hoping this is of help.

Please provide me the link as I have already asked on 04-14-2024.

Regards, 

Aquil 

A. Rahman

Hi @Kashif61 did you mean the link to one of your invites that I saw with your text as artwork and not set as templates that the customer can edit? Here is one https://www.zazzle.com/z/aygzxh3n

If you reupload your artwork on its own, minus the text, you can then add your words within the Zazzle design tool and make it a template (as per my screenshot in my previous message). This makes it possible for customers to change the text to their own details which currently they are not able to do in your design. Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot for your assistance.

Stay safe ane healthy.

A. Rahman

You’re very welcome. You too.

But Sandra i have uploded my designs keeping in view the guidelines attached here as an image. But never mind you are very write as the campaigns requirement for other category "Ultimate Moment Creator (Products)do require customizable/templated productbut not necessarily. Please do follow the guidelines here "https://www.zazzle.com/megamomentscontest".

rpc.PNGThanks

A. Rahman

Yes indeed, any text the customer needs to change to their own details, ie name, date, venue etc should be set as templates, regardless of whether or not for the competition.

Kashif61
Contributor

Will you please share the link to the invitation, so that I can see it myself for avoiding the error in the future.

thanks and Regards

A. Rahman