New Keychain Migration- Replace them or not?

Connie
Honored Contributor

When Zazzle discontinued the button keychains, they automatically migrated our existing keychains to the aluminum keychains. Besides the issue of the plastic tab with the hole, which in some cases covers part of the design, there's also the fact that the aluminum keychains are double-sided, resulting in the back being blank on the migrated designs. Is it worth the hassle of adding the design to the back, and then using Replace Product, knowing that it'll be adding dozens more products permanently stuck in my Saved Designs?

4 REPLIES 4

chriiisss
Contributor II

I unpublished the ones that had never sold.
For those that had sold at least once (there were few of them), I made a new design and put the previous ones as direct only. I improved the design and the new ones became bestsellers, amazing! as they say, adversity provides opportunity 😄

Connie
Honored Contributor

Wow, good for you! I don't have many that had sales, but I'm reluctant to give up the sales and views history for the ones that have sold, by re-posting them as new products.

BKMuir
Valued Contributor II

I just re-checked my keychains and found that a few needed "assistance" with the new version. So I changed the SHAPE of the item (under EDIT DETAILS/MERCHANDISING). One was a great visual improvement ! No need for REPLACEMENT, just an EDIT.

I don't worry about being one sided.

Connie
Honored Contributor

OK, maybe I won't worry about them only being one-sided. Thanks.