Out with Zazzle Black, in with Zazzle Plus

PacifierCity
Valued Contributor II

https://www.zazzle.com/zazzleplus

Seems pretty much the same except the price tag went up $10's for the basic service.  I don't recall the price for the former premium, so I don't know if or by how much that price increased.

Although it seems if you already had Zazzle black, they rolled you over to Zazzle Plus at no extra cost... until it is time to renew...

Maybe there are other perks that did not jump out at me...

Just sharing the change as I just noticed it.

Cheers

PC

-Thoughts from Pacifier City a JB Designs brand. Follow/join us on Pinterest. Visit Pacifier City Cards for Amazing Kids Birthday & Holiday Cards. It's Elementary is for K-5 kids, parents & programs. Please promote and share our goods. Thanks! #pacifiercity
9 REPLIES 9

MMAndersonArt
New Contributor III

Glad I'm still at 9.95 for another year. Won't be renewing it for 10.00 more next year.

alissag
Contributor III

I did have Zazzle Black which I guess is now Zazzle Plus, and it looks like the price is still $9.95, but I'm not sure if I'm seeing this because I have an existing account. It seems to still be free standard shipping for every order, so it's definitely a good deal if you plan on placing two or more Zazzle orders during the year.

Lea
Contributor II

Thanks for the heads up! In my account, I'm seeing there's an option to buy another year at a lower rate until Nov. 15 so I'll definitely take advantage. It's such a good deal. And honestly, even at $20 it's worth it to me. Shipping is so pricey - I'm sure Zazzle takes a hit with only charging $10!

buxmontweb
Contributor II

Thanks @PacifierCity !

I just checked and premium which has been $39.95/year is going up to $49.95, also with an option to add another year at current price until Nov. 15th.

-----------------------------------
Caryn @ BuxMont Web

I've had Zazzle Black Premium for years, set on auto-renew, for $39.95. Checking My Account --> Zazzle Plus Settings, it shows it will auto-renew 12/2 for $39.95. I see nothing anywhere about having til Nov 15 to add another year at that price. Seems that only applies to folks who currently have it but are not on auto-renew.

Store IconStore IconWebsite IconFacebook IconPinterest IconInstagram IconInstagram Icon

WHS_Designs
Honored Contributor

I accidentally opted into the Zazzle Plus program while looking for more information on it.

How do I opt out right away, as I'm Canadian and really wouldn't be able to take advantage of the Zazzle Plus program anyway? (ETA: I'm not seeing the Zazzle Plus Settings that are supposed to be showing under My Account as per the help article link and excerpt below).

https://help.zazzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500004463622-Zazzle-Plus#h_01GFXT2K60B0FTZQPZ4MVW60MN

"How do I cancel my account?
To cancel your Zazzle Plus membership, go to My Account and click on Zazzle Plus Settings. This will take you to your Zazzle Plus management page where you can click the "Do not auto renew" button. "

LDS222
Contributor

I just checked my account and noticed:

Zazzle Plus Settings

Formerly Zazzle Black

Zazzle Plus Status:
Enrolled 12/9/2022 (Zazzle Plus - $9.95/year)
But below the Payment Method is:
Your membership will automatically renew on 12/11/2023 for $19.95
: so I'm not sure what the $19.95 is for 

Must be a price hike like everybody else in the world is taking, but I did ask the question with customer service.  Surprised they didn't send an email to everyone in the program and give them a heads up.
~ Linda
Click to Visit my stores...Linda D. Seacord-Art & Design Store|OMGwhat Store

MMAndersonArt
New Contributor III

Price went up. They announced it about a year ago. I did not renew this time. I think 19.95 is too expensive when I don't order all that much. If I decide I do need to make a large order I can always join up again.

That's what I'm going to do also.

Do you or anyone know if it's $19.95 a calendar year or a year from the date you sign-up?

~ Linda
Click to Visit my stores...Linda D. Seacord-Art & Design Store|OMGwhat Store