random store completion score!

DesirableDots
New Contributor II

I have had my store completed for about 5 weeks now and suddenly as of today its dropped to 90% and is now asking me to share 10 collections! i do not have 10 collections and i do not wish to create 10 collections just to satisfy this setting!  it dos not encourage quality content forcing me to jump through virtual hoops that do nothing to enhance my store.  How can ui change this annoying requirement please? I'm very tired of these hoops.

I share all my products as they are created on multiple platforms, but i do not want to hurriedly create 10 collections just to satisfy a need that is not my priority, my priority is designing and creating content not making up collections i do not wish to create.

I am aware my store doesn't get any promotion if its stuck at incomplete i just wish i knew why i had previously completed it and now i am asked to take time away from creating quality content to waste it sharing collections i have no desire creating. But i'm more concerned that it has changed from 100% to 90 without me deleting or removing any previously made content, is this an ongoing thing? am i periodically going to wake to more hoops to jump before i have any chance of making sales?

Ask me to share products fine, even though most are already shared! but please don't ask me to share content i do not have and do not want to be forced to create!

regards

DD

4 REPLIES 4

Lais
Contributor III

Someone may correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think a store that is not yet at the "100%" will not get promotion. I've always seen those objectives as a simple recommendation for you to get started with your store, but not as a requirement to get promotion. So, I'd tell you to just not worry about it.

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

I have dozens of stores under 4 because when they changed things, I didn't have the time to go back and satisfy the new requirements. They're set to private. Yes, items still show in marketplace and sell. Are they promoted by Zazzle? Unlikely. But it is an unknown.

Graphics Bundles ️ Ninja Niche Course Invitation Design Course ️ Mockups and TemplatesFREE Advice/Guides/tips ️by LeahG Pro Platinum

DM
Contributor

Make a collection with one item. In the "share" panel, e-mail it to yourself. Do that ten times. You'll be back at 100%. Then delete the collections. You should still be at 100%, unless they've changed it since the last time I did it.

DIANA
Contributor

If you refresh the page does it go back to 100%?  My store completion percentage does the same thing occasionally, (even after being on Zazzle for six years), but when I refresh the page it says 100%.  I figure it is a Zazzle glitch and I don't really worry about it as it doesn't seem to affect my Zrank or my sales.