Vanishing chat answers? Hmm... customer clients? How many were they and now what the account $0

Stutterfly
New Contributor III

how would I know if a customer has ordered unless if I check through my own account and through the product ID number how am I sure 100% that it's being tracked and that it's going to be generating the correct amount that was for the product I said artist I would as an artist I would ask myself what if there was a thousand customers or a million customers how does the company's tracking system work to be able to link it back to the right product the correct product that was initially said and done 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Malissa
Valued Contributor

They are vanishing because they are spam chats being caught and deleted.  Lots of people are getting those bulk purchase email chats and they are scammers, and be especially alert if they want you to contact them off Zazzle.  

My Zazzle StoreMy Art WebsiteMy PinterestMy Art InstagramMy YouTube ChannelTiktok Icon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Malissa
Valued Contributor

They are vanishing because they are spam chats being caught and deleted.  Lots of people are getting those bulk purchase email chats and they are scammers, and be especially alert if they want you to contact them off Zazzle.  

My Zazzle StoreMy Art WebsiteMy PinterestMy Art InstagramMy YouTube ChannelTiktok Icon

Stutterfly
New Contributor III

Thanks lady for your help!