Pinterest - Does it accept Zazzle store url?

Mistica
Contributor II

I applied but it said I must have a domain name older than 13 months.
I believe I gave them my Zazzle store url. My other sites are all half done 😞
Is a Zazzle store url not acceptable? Or maybe I just did not fill out the form properly.

I know I am missing out. Everything dropped after they instituted this rule.

In the meantime, I had better get to work on those sites.

7 REPLIES 7

Sara_H
Honored Contributor

@Mistica they don't accept the zazzle store url anymore as we are not the site owners (eg we don't own zazzle).

I applied using a blogger url and that was accepted ok 

Not enough hours in the day 🤣😂

Thank you for that. Got the dentist tomorrow... hmmm... which is worse...dentist or website work?

MOM
Contributor II

Most definitely the dentist 🦷, Yicks!!

San FranciscoSan FranciscoFacebookflickrInstagramLinkedinPinterestRedditTikTokThreadsvimeoXYouTube

Totally agree with not enough hours in the day. LOL!

MOM
Contributor II

When did Pinterest implement this rule? I have created my Zazzle store past November (2023) and registered a domain (SanFrancisco.zone) on 2023-11-12 especially for that reason. I don’t recall exactly how many weeks the domain had aged at that point but it wasn’t much for sure and it was barely developed at all. I would try again with your own sites (you only have to place a tiny bit of text temporarily on your site) even if they (your sites) aren’t complete because (in my case) I constantly change things around anyhow and it (the site) grows over time like a mushroom. If your own site(s) really won’t work sign up with SnuggleHamster.com (it’s free) and register that site with Pinterest. I registered both with Pinterest, my own domain (SanFrancisco.zone) and the subdomain with SnuggelHamster.com offering me even more exposure. You can’t have enough exposure in my opinion because the Internet is waste and competition steep. Good luck to you!! 🤞🏽

San FranciscoSan FranciscoFacebookflickrInstagramLinkedinPinterestRedditTikTokThreadsvimeoXYouTube

Mistica
Contributor II

Thank you so much for your wisdom. I will certainly check it all out. Being a perfectionist has worked for...and against me.
Yes..I need to just get those sites up and running and not fret about the little things.

MOM
Contributor II

I hear you there, lol. If I could have only told my 20 year old self back then, rofl. It will never be perfect but going for it is basically not a bad thing as long as it isn’t hampering growth.