Zazzle Creators who want to be promoted.

TheFrogFactory
Contributor

Hi everyone.
The old forum had a post where creators who wanted to be promoted could list their stores to give affiliates an easy way to find us.
To start this again please reply with the following:
Your store link.
In a sentence describe your niche and design styles (This will make it easier for affiliates to find products and designs that fit in with what they are wanting to promote).
Here's my main store as an example.
The Frog Factory.
Cute and funny cartoon illustration style designs for kids and kids at heart featuring animals, birds, food with faces, machines that move and more.

409 REPLIES 409

mylittleeden
Valued Contributor

My Little Eden General store with cute kids designs, slogan t-shirts right through to formal invitations and botanical art cards all uniquely hand painted art and exclusive graphics design by artist Sarah Trett.

My Little Eden Weddings All unique Wedding & Anniversary Invitations & Stationery exclusively by international artist Sarah Trett

Name Sense The name meaning boutique, featuring original graphics and art by Sarah Trett

Thank you 😍❤️

https://www.zazzle.com/store/randysgrandma 

My store has an eclectic theme with an emphasis on Vintage graphics. 

In my two stores listed below, find photography; landscapes, seascapes,  animals,  domestic and world travel, and humor themes for designs on greeting cards and much more.  

http://www.zazzle.com/store/whatawonderfulworld

http://www.zazzle.com/store/KDSphotographpy

~ Shar-Ken ~   whatawonderfulworld  &  KDSphotography

Mars
New Contributor III

Beautiful designs!

One of these links is not working. I shared your Mother's Day collection on my Pinterest board. 

randysgrandma,  I am still finding my way and doing a good job of getting lost!  I thought I was responding to the original poster of this thread about zazzlers who want to be promoted.  I went to the end of the line, so to speak, and posted but it posted as a response TO YOU since YOU were the last one  who had posted before me.  Secondly, my post that went to you was spaced out so weirdly.   So, there now is this unintended response to you and two responses from me that are essentially the same thing.  Sorry.  Got to go back and read some more instructions on how to correctly post. Darn!

My store is SquirrelCrazy but the niche tends to wander a bit. Originally it was squirrel-themed products to spin on my YouTube channel, Stories with Squirrels. But as that fizzeled, I've focused not on opening a whole new store, but building categories within the store. The most active right now is...

1. Cute and funny animal themes, mainly on tshirts. Some cartoon style, some photo-realistic...
https://www.zazzle.com/collections/animal_humor-119811282549751923

2. Shirts for gamers and specifically board game designers (because I have hundreds of game designers and publishers following me on LinkedIn). Just three coffee mugs so far, but more on the way...
https://www.zazzle.com/collections/boardgame_related-119457597074165785

I'm also willing to work with and hear ideas from affiliates who've already got traction on a social network (say, Pinterest) and would like products specifically designed to appeal to their target audience.

Nice designs.  

I shared your animal shirts store on my Pinterest board. 

new artist, design on lifestyle, pets. Please visit Thankyou!

https://www.zazzle.com/store/lily_cadoo 

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

My collections for promotions are here:

Weddings, Gifts, Decor 

I am very happy for affiliates to promote me and to use any banners I have created for the purpose.

Designers wishing to be promoted can also apply to be featured on my websites/blog HERE 

Be A Featured Designer on this popular Gift Finding Blog 100xGifts®.png

Graphics Bundles ️ Ninja Niche Course Invitation Design Course ️ Mockups and TemplatesFREE Advice/Guides/tips ️by LeahG Pro Platinum

Mars
New Contributor III

Awesome works!

SuzyLeeLo
Contributor II

Thank you for starting this thread up again. 

My main store: Suzy LeeLo For motivational and Colorful products. (Adult coloring, uplifting products, and kids stuff)

undefined
Suzy LeeLo
by SuzyLeeLo

My alter ego: Still Sucking Oxygen For a more cynical attitude towards life. undefined
Still Sucking Oxygen
by StillSuckingOxygen

Mars
New Contributor III

Awesome store, Suzy!

spikeys_studio
New Contributor II

Spikey's Studio 

A fairly wide variety of visual styles, with an emphasis on cute and decorative things.

De
Contributor II

LavishlyOn

Family Friendly designs for home, body, and soul.

northwestphotos
Contributor III

Northwestphotos 

My store specializes in photographic images of animals, flowers, landscapes, travel and more.

Thank you!

😃У вас очень интересный магазин)) мне нравится ваш стиль)

rebeccawang
Contributor II

My main store - https://www.zazzle.com/store/lioncrusher/ - features colorful animal paintings and pet portraits. I currently have 85 unique colorful designs, including dogs, cats, wolves, tigers, foxes, sloths, reptiles, birds, wildlife, and dragons. I add more designs all the time. I have over 64 unique products, including wall art, ornaments, blankets, pillows, ornaments, tote bags, towels, bath decor, kitchen decor, coasters, magnets, keychains, glassware, coffee mugs, cases, office supplies, stationery, mouse pads, address labels, stickers, jigsaw puzzles, clothing, playing cards, frisbees, and garden flags.

My secondary store - https://www.zazzle.com/store/amorphousdebris - features mostly mandalas, abstract art, and a few other rainbow creations. This store has fewer products, mostly focusing on gift products like keychains, buttons, magnets, tote bags, etc.

Windy
Honored Contributor

I started at Zazzle with cards in different languages. I now do other things also, but most of my language cards are here. Say Thank You in a Lyrical Language 

Malissa
Valued Contributor

Melrose Originals

I hand paint original whimsical faces, colorful abstracts, watercolor floral and foodie designs, and fun mixed media pieces on unique home decor items, electronic accessories & phone cases, wall decor, cards and stationery, invitations and party supplies, gift items, and more.

My Zazzle StoreMy Art WebsiteMy PinterestMy Art InstagramMy YouTube ChannelTiktok Icon

rebeccawang
Contributor II

Duplicate post

carulcards
Contributor II

carulcards 

Fine art and nature photography. I especially like to digitally restore and adapt old pictures for new purposes, like, for example, birthday or Christmas cards.

Would you like to swap links?

SStalter
New Contributor III

SJ_Stalter is the name of my store
Many floral designs (some cute, some pretty)  boho styles, some abstract, ballerinas, mermaids, cute animals, cute kids, oriental, Folk Art, nautical, jungle themes and just lots more.

many thanks!

Baylee
Valued Contributor

I create graphics in a wide variety of styles, from bright, bold patterns to soft and dreamy wedding suites (largely depending on my mood..lol). I've never been able to confine myself to a niche, so there's a little something for everyone. In total I have nine stores, divided up by the type of product each sells. Here are my top three stores:

ArrayforHome .... everything for home and office

ArrayforCards ... cards, stationery, gift wraps, gift tags etc

ArrayforWeddings .... huge selection of wedding stationery and party supplies, all in handy collections

Taranec
New Contributor III

У вас супер талант))

Monet
Contributor

Here is mine:

Monet M Designs - modern minimalist, mostly typography, wedding and gift ideas

Interiors By Monet - home decor

Thanks in advance! I've been getting quite a number of 3rd party sales!!! Hopefully you guys get 3rd party sales from me as well. 😊

borianag
New Contributor

Cute Strange Creatures - general store with fun and weird designs - cute animals, gothic designs, geeky designs (chemistry, reading related), floral mandalas, patterns.

Leaves To Color - Black and white leaves art intended to be coloured from the buyer - postcards, pillows, bags, notebooks

Thanks!

WittyBetty
Contributor II

WittyBettyHome - mostly watercolors & pastel floral designs for weddings, baby showers, birthdays, home decor, baby products and office supplies. You'll see a lot of blush pink there.

WittyBetty - contrast, colorful and modern designs, for weddings, office & school, home decor + also a lot of vintage art.

ShadoWind
Contributor II

Thanks for starting this up again!💜 I am happy to be promoted by any affiliates or anyone💜! Its not something I feel the best at doing myself so any help is super welcome! 

Shadowind ART   -Whimsical fantasy and animal designs, both watercolor, mixed media, and digital paintings art of beautiful and magical creatures.

Woodland Whimsy - Photos of animals, flowers, plants, gardens, and various travels to places I have been. (This shop probably needs a little work I will admit) I think of it as my secondary shop and it doesn't have as much to it, but I don't mind if anyone wants to promote it and I do make some sales here occasionally.

Awesome Stuff, Unique  for sure .

WHS_Designs
Honored Contributor

Walks with Nature See the natural world through the lens of Pacific Northwest-based wildlife & nature photographer W.H. Sim, and spice up the spaces where you live, work, and play with art wraps, throw pillows, yoga mats, and much more.

Expressions and Occasions Celebrate life's milestones--including wedding anniversaries, graduation, retirement, and memorials--with elegant and contemporary designs on banners, blankets, guestbooks, invitations, tapestries, and much more by graphic artist W.H. Sim.

Words of Whimsy Explore the lighter side of life with witty one-liners and whimsical observations by W.H. Sim.

KittyValentine
Contributor

Atelier Adair My main store with mostly wedding stationery from engagement to wedding celebration, day-of stationery, celebrations (Baby Shower etc) and party decor - I am heavy on modern typography and minimal designs.

Oak & Turner Home decor, yoga mats, phone cases, office & school & notebooks

The Mad Mare Customizable products for equestrians & horse lovers

Coppercloud
New Contributor II

Main store: WickedRefined Studio  retro or mid century modern styled surface patterns with a quirky twist and lots of colors. If you are looking for traditional floral or sweet flowery stuff, then my patterns are not for your customer.

T-shirts/buttons store: Tee Crush  clean stylish graphics OR kawaii style illustrations, most are in the subjects of Pride, body positivity & mental health.

Thank you for any products your promote 😊

BKMuir
Valued Contributor II

Okay, I'll join in. I have several stores with differing subject matter.

B K Muir Graphic Products Main store with a little of everything - photography, crafts, computer enhanced art, etc.

FelineFriends   Cats (some dogs and others)  Genealogy and Family Reunions  Items for the researcher and the family gatherings.
ArtistRepurposeStore My art and craft works re-imagined, along with artworks of various other artists.
TheColoringCave Items for the buyer to put their artistic touch on.

SimplyDesigned
Contributor II

My first store Simply_Designed_Gift of course is a mish-mash of (27) different kinds of products. I have photos of animals, as well as a ton of patterns and kaleidoscope/abstract art I created myself.
Designed4You_Games Has most of the same patterns but on game products like puzzles and playing cards.
Home& Health Designs Again, most of the same patterns but on masks, aprons, minx nails, etc.

About 95% of my designs are open to customization, even if there are no text templates. Thank you in advance for anything you decide to share, may we all get more $$$

AimeeMarie
New Contributor II

Hello all, store link and introduction below! 

Simply_Kids 🦄 🌿 🏎

Cute, fun, and customizable gift for babies and kids.

Website IconFacebook IconPinterest IconInstagram Icon

KelseyLovelle
New Contributor III

https://www.zazzle.com/store/kelseylovelle

I design rainbow gradients, gifts for artists, and lots of colorful fun stuff! My designs are wholesome and sweet, often with a positive spin. I draw a corgi every day, so some of my designs feature corgis. Thank you!

Shar-Ken
Contributor II

I have two zazzle stores:  whatawonderfulworld and KDSphotography.  Both feature photography. Lots of landscapes, seascapes, nature, flowers, gardens, animals, the four seasons-especially autumn, world travel, humor and quotes.  The images/designs are used on a wide variety of products beyond the usual greeting cards, postcards, calendars and wall prints (mugs, paperweights, coasters, ceramic knobs, lamps and much more!  Thank you!