Summer Vibes 2024

almawad
Contributor

Show me    your    designs ,colors , artwork  inspired  by  the summer  :   just  a few  ideas - Beach and Ocean Vibes: Incorporate seashells, palm trees, waves, and marine life with cool shades of blue and turquoise for a refreshing feel.

Tropical Paradise: Embrace exotic flowers, lush foliage, and tropical fruits in vibrant colors like fuchsia, coral, and lime green.

Boho Chic: Explore mandalas, dreamcatchers, tribal prints, and macrame in earthy tones like terracotta, mustard, and sage, with pops of vibrant hues for a boho-chic ,laid-back look.

Sunset and Sunrise: Experiment with gradients and ombre effects to capture the changing colors of the sky.

Outdoor Adventures: Capture the essence of hiking, camping, mountains, and hills with earthy tones like olive green, burnt sienna, and sandy beige, conveying a sense of rugged beauty.

Summer Fruits: Showcase summer fruits like watermelon, pineapple, and citrus in vibrant colors.

Botanical Prints: Explore the beauty of botanical prints featuring tropical leaves, flowers, and foliage.

anything  that  means  summer  for   you

50 REPLIES 50

almawad
Contributor

almawad
Contributor

Patricia
New Contributor III

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

Funny you mention watermelon! I just created a new  product and a $1 graphics bundle for watermelons!

watermelon cover.jpg

Graphics Bundles ️ Ninja Niche Course Invitation Design Course ️ Mockups and TemplatesFREE Advice/Guides/tips ️by LeahG Pro Platinum

Juicy   design  !  😄

And  I have just  had  some  watermelon   !  What a  coincidence !