Seeking New Designs made from Vintage Art for my Pinterest Boards

shellifitz
Valued Contributor

Here is the new place for you to post your product designs made from vintage art for me to promote on my Pinterest boards. 

I will also show off a few of my own from time to time and always appreciate it if anyone wants to promote them. 

I'll start us off with this new ceramic tile collection I just put together. 

135 REPLIES 135

jennifer22
Contributor II

I recently started a new store https://www.zazzle.com/store/vintagesketch. (My original store is https://www.zazzle.com/store/sweetbelledesigns.) Trying to figure out how to post collections to the new forum...

@jennifer22  Go to the collections share page and instead of copying the BBcode copy the HTML code. then come back here and click the three dots next to Macros, when you see HTML click that then paste the copied code at the end where the flashing > sign is... I hope this helps and mostly I hope it makes sense.  🙂

Oh yay, you figured it out! 

Yep, I figured it out soon after I made the first post. Thanks, though!

NPL
Contributor III

Hi Shelli, Think i might have asked the same question in the old forum, i'm not sure if these kind of products are "vintage-y" enough and what you are looking for, so i'll start with just three...

(cannot figure out how to centre both text and images - i get a wong html message)

shellifitz
Valued Contributor

These are awesome!  Thank you for posting NPL! 😻

NPL
Contributor III

I am not exactly sure what i posted previously in the old forum, so maybe you will get some duplicates. Will try and post some more later!

shellifitz
Valued Contributor

Duplicates are fine. I will repost them in a different format so that Pinterest won't mind either.   no worries!  🌻

Malissa
Valued Contributor

I forgot I have these 2 collections as well.

Not sure about this first one because it is just the faces that are vintage images combined with my doodle art.

And then I have this collage of colored vintage images.

My Zazzle StoreMy Art WebsiteMy PinterestMy Art InstagramMy YouTube ChannelTiktok Icon