Accidentally deleted some products - Any way to get a list of them?

Cat
Honored Contributor II

OK, file this under the Doh! category. 🙄 I was doing some optimizing and being as I'm a little tired and distracted, I selected about a dozen products and accidentally hit delete instead of "make public." Gah! I think they were mostly backgrounds - which automatically get flagged for optimization even if they're used every day - so I'm hoping I didn't delete something popular. I know there's no way to get them back, but is there any way to get a list of what I accidentally deleted so I can re-upload them? I'm guessing the answer is no, but just thought I'd ask. 

Perhaps I'll go take a nap now...

Jadendreamer13
Valued Contributor II

There should be an undo option after choosing delete. Some software can do this. We should have Zazzle add this feature to their creators’ wish list. I keep MS Word documents with details on products contained in each collection—titles, descriptions, tags, and photos of each product. They come in handy at times.

Cat
Honored Contributor II

In some other thread on this topic someone suggested a trash folder where deleted stuff would live for a limited amount of time - I think that's an excellent idea.

I do have records of all of my published products, which I could compare to the ones I've posted to find what's missing. But honestly, it would probably take more time than it's worth to figure out what I deleted! Gah!

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

If you have a vague idea, you might be able to find them via Pinterest if you shared them?

Graphics Bundles ️ Ninja Niche Course Invitation Design Course ️ Mockups and TemplatesFREE Advice/Guides/tips ️by LeahG Pro Platinum

Cat
Honored Contributor II

Not a bad idea, but mostly it's the backgrounds that I'm concerned about (which I don't share on Pinterest.) I have them all in a folder on my PC, but there are thousands of them and it would take me a lifetime to figure out which ones are missing. Sigh. Guess I'll just consider it a lesson learned - don't try to do 3 things at the same time! 

CrazyMermaid
Valued Contributor II

When I am tired and distracted, I take a nap - a nice long one!

Cat
Honored Contributor II

Ha! Sounds like a good idea! Clearly, trying to work through it wasn't as "productive" as I thought! 😓