Products not being reviewed

craftydesigner
New Contributor

Why are my products not being reviewed or published to sell? 

6 REPLIES 6

Windy
Honored Contributor

I see these as being published. Do you have a particular product which is not showing up? https://www.zazzle.com/store/yourcraftydesigner

Manda
New Contributor III

If it's a new store,it may take a while.It happened to me when i started on Z. 

Lais
Contributor III

I agree, I created a new store at the end of June and it took a while for my designs to start to show in the marketplace. 😂
WhatsApp Image 2022-07-08 at 08.52.08.jpeg

Mark

Hi @craftydesigner,

I can't see any products under review in your account and the most recent products in your store are from yesterday.

Are you still experiencing an issue with reviews?

Thanks!

- Mark

Ela
New Contributor

I am having the same issue. I have had a store since 2013 so it's not a "new store" issue but I have several like items that have been under review since January. I don't know if they are not being reviewed or if there is an issue with the product or what, but some type of answer would be nice. Appreciate any feedback!

Thanks!

Manuela Davis 

calartcreations
Contributor II

Hello! I'm also having delays for my product approvals, not sure if is normal....if anyone on Zazzle team can check for me I would appreciate it! and I have a suggestion please add a delete button for products on review because sometimes I want to delete them and there is not delete button, so I have to wait until they pass the review process to delete them and that's time consuming, really thanks for your efforts and have a wonderful day!