Help applying the cover photo to the item for sale

Peter222
Contributor

I have been able to create a cover photo, but I cannot get it to show up this way in the customer/marketplace view.     If anyone can take a look at this and see what I am not doing. In some tutorials it show a option called "upload cover photo" when you are doing the final edit. Now all I see is "media manager" option. So what am I missing.  I am only working with photos as of now for products, not video. So I only have one cover photo. here  https://www.zazzle.com/lord_and_saviour_sweatshirt-256492210499163870  I tried to link this  to the page where I am editing. I set the image to "primary" before I post it, but the old product image comes up in the MP search.  Ty for your help !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sara_H
Honored Contributor

@Peter222 Once you upload your cover photo to Media Manager - it can take a few days before it replaces the one in the marketplace and if indexing is running slow - expect it to take longer.

The last lot of promos I did took 3 -  4  days before they started showing.

So my suggestion is to also add a little patience to your workflow (hot guy btw 😁)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Sara_H
Honored Contributor

@Peter222 Once you upload your cover photo to Media Manager - it can take a few days before it replaces the one in the marketplace and if indexing is running slow - expect it to take longer.

The last lot of promos I did took 3 -  4  days before they started showing.

So my suggestion is to also add a little patience to your workflow (hot guy btw 😁)

Ok ty    My hair was not quite right, and the Tee was just something I threw on 😊 

MOM
Contributor II

@Peter222 Fantastic cover photo - wow!!

San FranciscoSan FranciscoFacebookflickrInstagramLinkedinPinterestRedditTikTokThreadsvimeoXYouTube

MOM
Contributor II

Exactly, it takes some time. 😀

San FranciscoSan FranciscoFacebookflickrInstagramLinkedinPinterestRedditTikTokThreadsvimeoXYouTube