Can I change the order of products on my store's 'Products' page?

ElizabethG
New Contributor

Hi Community!

I can see where to easily reorder the Home page and Collection pages within my store...I cannot seem to find an option to choose the order of products displayed on the Products Page. Is there a setting somewhere for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sara_H
Honored Contributor

@ElizabethG Unfortunately - you can't change the order of the products. They're added by date so the newest will always be at the top

You can sort and view them using the drop down but that's just for your benefit -

Sara_H_0-1714520071464.png

the store front will be ordered by popularity as standard (again - nothing we can change)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Sara_H
Honored Contributor

@ElizabethG Unfortunately - you can't change the order of the products. They're added by date so the newest will always be at the top

You can sort and view them using the drop down but that's just for your benefit -

Sara_H_0-1714520071464.png

the store front will be ordered by popularity as standard (again - nothing we can change)

Thanks Sara! That helps put my mind at ease that I'm not missing something obvious! 🙂 haha

This might be stretching it, but by any chance do you know how "popularity" is determined? My top displayed products seem like a random mix (the first product shown has sold/high views but then the next 8 items are a strange selection of items with no sales, no likes and not many views). 

Sara_H
Honored Contributor

@ElizabethG I have no idea how  "popularity" is determined. It's a secret only Zazzle knows 😂

It's different in the back end than it is on the store front. If your products don't have promos they languish at the bottom of your store front just above the seasonal. 

They tend to mix them up and give those products that do have promos but low views/sales a push up on the store front I've found.

It's all very secret sauce though. I really don't know 🤣