How would a customer order extra labels for back of the match boxes?

DancingPelican
Valued Contributor

I have a customer who placed an order for match boxes and customized the labels that go on the front of the product. She is wanting to order an extra set of labels for putting on the back side of the match boxes. I referred her to Zazzle Customer Care to answer that question as I do not see the option for ordering additional labels for the back of the product.  Is that possible?

3 REPLIES 3

ColsCreations
Honored Contributor

With the matchboxes, all you're actually designing is the sticker that goes on them. The About gives very specific sizing info. You could use that info to create a sheet of additional labels out of the "kiss-cut" vinyl sheets.

Store IconStore IconWebsite IconFacebook IconPinterest IconInstagram IconInstagram Icon

Thanks for the suggestion! I was hoping someone from Zazzle could respond with a way to get a 2nd set of the labels that are already sized for the matchboxes. In the mean time, I will see what I can do with the kiss-cut vinyl sheets. I appreciate the suggestion!

The option to purchase an additional set of labels for those who want to sticker the back, too, is very practical. Maybe you should post it in the Ideas/Suggestions forum.

Store IconStore IconWebsite IconFacebook IconPinterest IconInstagram IconInstagram Icon