Sell Button Is Not Visible

Bigoldsoul
New Contributor II

Hi, I can’t sell some products in my store . And I don’t understand the reason . I tried everything and still cant click on ‘Sell’ . I’m so disappointed, because I lose 3 hours of my work,on this designs and know what …

please , help me with this !IMG_0509.pngIMG_0508.pngIMG_0507.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KeegansCreation
Valued Contributor III

My guess is it's the hearts. If you used them from the icons instead of importing them from outside that would prevent selling. The icons are for customer use only.

If you imported the hearts from your own art then I don't know.

KeeganCreations

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

KeegansCreation
Valued Contributor III

My guess is it's the hearts. If you used them from the icons instead of importing them from outside that would prevent selling. The icons are for customer use only.

If you imported the hearts from your own art then I don't know.

KeeganCreations

Thank you so much !!!!🤍🤍🤍

MOM
Contributor II

Are you using a tablet? I'm not sure if you are but if so that could maybe be the reason? In my first week on Zazzle I wanted to design something to sell on my phone and it (Zazzle) told me I couldn't design products for sale on a mobile device.  I think you can only use a mobile device to edit and purchase an item. I could be totally off though with my assumption here.

San FranciscoSan FranciscoFacebookflickrInstagramLinkedinPinterestRedditTikTokThreadsvimeoXYouTube

Bigoldsoul
New Contributor II

Thank you for your answer, but it was icons . When I deleted hearts - I can sell it . So for the future only, use only your own images 

MOM
Contributor II

Right!! I totally forgot about that one. Thanks @KeegansCreation!

San FranciscoSan FranciscoFacebookflickrInstagramLinkedinPinterestRedditTikTokThreadsvimeoXYouTube