Video Guides Pt 1 & 2 : How to Create compelling content

James
Creator Team
Creator Team

Hi Creators, 

We've recently created these Video guides which we think will help you make content that really pulls focus. As we have all seen, video is becoming an essential tool in all marketing efforts as it seems to resonate with a wider audience. But, you can't just post any old content. There needs to be a structure and a method that catches the viewer's attention. 

Want to know more? Take a look at these first two Guides our Team created to get your video content game on point and sent your views soaring. 

1. Video Best Practices
  2. Breaking down the algorithm

Thank you,

The Creator Team. 

8 REPLIES 8

RG
Contributor

Thanks, James!

Signa
New Contributor III

Thanks for the info

catinarezi
Contributor

Thanks, James, but just one question: I know we Pro Bronze earn some free business cards, but is there any way for us to get samples of our products or we just have to buy them to create this videos? Because I don't believe just filming the product page will be so attractive as showing the real manufactured item...
This wouldn't be a trouble if my Zazzle store was my primary income font (I hope it will be soon), but it's not making a lot of money yet, so I would compromise a great part of my profit doing this. Also, I live in Brazil and there's the dollar exchange rate (5x Brazilian Reais), so my other income would be really affected to do this...
Any tips? Thanks.

you can screenshot the videos of t-shirts Zazzle has and you can Animate photos of products in canva, you can also have a background video and place a photo of your product in front. Canva is great for this, You can also screenshot yourself as you customize a product,  or as you look at other colors or styles.I love making videos and I haven't bought a product yet to make them. But that's my next step. 

OuidaEarl
New Contributor

Thank you so much!

SandyMDesigns
Contributor III

Funny, I was just planning on making a video. I just noticed this. Thanks for the tips.

igiftcenter
Valued Contributor

James thank you for taking the time to post this. Very valuable information. This is one of the areas I am currently weakest in and would like to explore and get into during the course of this new year. 

carlottakrajcik
New Contributor

Creating compelling content involves a combination of several elements, including clear messaging, visually appealing design, and effective storytelling. Here are some tips for creating compelling content:

1. Know your audience: Before creating any content, it is important to understand who your target audience is, their interests, and what they are looking for in your content.

2. Start with a clear message: Decide what you want to communicate in your content and craft a clear, concise message that resonates with your target audience.

3. Use visual elements: Incorporate visuals such as images, videos, and graphics to break up text and make your content more engaging.

4. Tell a story: People are naturally drawn to stories, so try to structure your content in a way that tells a story and keeps your audience engaged.

5. Keep it simple: Avoid using technical jargon or complex language that your audience may not understand.

6. Use high-quality resources: Ensure that the images, videos, and graphics you use are high-quality and relevant to your message.

7. Promote your content: Once your content is created, promote it through your social media channels, email marketing campaigns, or other marketing channels to reach a wider audience.

By following these tips, you can create compelling content that resonates with your target audience and helps you achieve your marketing goals.

Microsoft Partner in Canada