Video Guide Pt 4: New Year’s Resolutions for your Social Media

James
Creator Team
Creator Team

Hi Creators,

Failure to prepare is preparing to fail, right? Well, your social is no different. Megan walks us through the benefits of planning your social presence and how important it is to be consistent.

Are you on TikTok? We also have tipz on this top social media platform which could help grow your customer base.

Video Guide Pt 4: New Year’s Resolutions for your Social Media

Enjoy! 

4 REPLIES 4

Jadendreamer13
Valued Contributor

Where can I find parts 1 - 3? Thanks.

Thank you, Sara.

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

I shall enjoy checking out these tips.

I have a fairly substantial range of social media platforms for promoting Zazzle including a variety of websites, niche FB groups and FB pages. To my surprise I recently learned the most hits to a website page were from Twitter. I'm, wondering if a certain new leader has resulted in a change re how effective that vehicle is? Time will tell.

I am working on a youtube presence (very beginner, early stages) and tiktok is a long way off re learning curve and confidence to appear personally online as an animated being!

One thing I can say it is a long time in the planning and execution to get social to work for you, in my experience at least.

Graphics Bundles ️ Ninja Niche Course Invitation Design Course ️ Mockups and TemplatesFREE Advice/Guides/tips ️by LeahG Pro Platinum