creating a list of product types NOT impacted by the image download bug

StinkPad
New Contributor III

since we're quickly approaching day 6 of not being able to download high resolution mockups for many products, with no eta on a solution from z, i figured we might want to compile a list of product types we've personally had success downloading (as the bug does appear to be product type specific).

here are the products I've still been able to download mockup images from over the past few days:

• all over print aprons (all three sizes)
  • wrapping paper rolls (sheet 3 packs are affected)
  • thermal tumblers
  • license plate frames
  • paper plates
  • paper napkins
  • embroidered hats/caps
  • nametags (pin back. havent tried magnetic or dry erase)
  • shower curtains
  • fleece blankets
  • checkbook covers
  • post-it notes
  • return address labels 
  • penco pens
  • playing cards
  • light switch covers 
  • zippo lighters
  • table lamps
  • mini basketball hoops
  • 22" bandanas
  • rubber stamps (wooden & self-inking)
  • car magnets
  • hand sanitizer (packets & bottles)
  • classic stickers
  • face masks (premium & standard)
  • classic mugs (and other associated styles)
  • window clings
  • holiday cards (flat & folded, but not postcards)
  • holiday ornaments (glass & premium ONLY. ceramic & [flat] metal aren't avail)

this list is by no means exhaustive, and not confirmed to be the same for everyone. 

please add any additional items you've had success with below.

hope this is helpful.

4 REPLIES 4

Connie
Honored Contributor

Wow, you must have been busy downloading! I haven't had any trouble with aprons, but haven't tried most of the other products on your list. However, I don't think it's completely product specific. For example, I can download some of my duvet covers, but not all of them, and some tote bags and pillows work, but other's don't. And they are all the same size and styles.

Badeesie
Contributor II
  • bath mat
  • stainless steel water bottle
  • Bluetooth speaker
  • got one teddy bear but not a different one

Barbara
Honored Contributor II

Some have suggested we use our original artwork, but there are people (me included) who do a lot of the composition on Zazzle, using arrangements of PNG images. It would take at least twice as much time trying to put things together in the right sizes and positions and sometimes simulating filters and definitely fonts. It's a case of the law of diminishing returns. I tend to focus on paper products, most of which are not downloadable, so I've given up until things are fixed.

Colorwash's Home

KeegansCreation
Valued Contributor III

I have also given up until it's fixed.

KeeganCreations