Earnings payment cancelled for 5th month in a row, plus another problem

Inspirewire
New Contributor II

Hi all,

5 months ago my fiancé who shares an address with me decided to open a Zazzle account for himself but failed to fill out the fw8ben form fast enough so it ended up cancelling MY next payment, because we share an address. I was fine with that because I needed to update the tax treaty info on my own form anyway so I would stop getting double-taxed on my earnings. We both sent our forms in and his was approved right away, whereas mine had to be edited like 3 times for some reason, but eventually was accepted. Anyway, he started building shops and after putting a few together Zazzle emailed him saying they were suspecting him of using “scripting” which I can assure you he wasn’t lol. His specialty is brick and mortar construction, in real life… not computers. He actually needed me to post the first item of each design so he could transfer it to different products afterwards because he’s so new to this stuff. So.. Zazzle did an investigation and determined the mistake was on their end and that there was no problem, but yesterday he tried to sign in and it looks like his account was deleted, and yes, he had some earnings sitting in it. And as of today, my 5th earnings payment in a row has been cancelled. 

I’ve been with zazzle for 15 years so I know they’re a good company. I’ve brought a lot of new designers to this platform by bragging about Zazzle all day for over a decade, I hate coming onto the forums with complaints but I’m really concerned about this. If someone could please help me I’d really appreciate it.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

Oh dear, I hope you get it sorted x

Graphics Bundles ️ Ninja Niche Course Invitation Design Course ️ Mockups and TemplatesFREE Advice/Guides/tips ️by LeahG Pro Platinum

Lol me too! Makes me nervous since our accounts are linked through the address. 

Emma

Hi @Inspirewire , 

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened. Rest assured, we will look into this for you and will be in touch privately via email with an update for you. Regarding the login difficulty your fiancée is experiencing, if he can get in touch via email at support@zazzle.com , we'll be more than happy to assist here too. 

- Emma 🌻

Inspirewire
New Contributor II

Thank you Emma, I’ll ask him to send an email from the same email address he used to sign into zazzle with.

Inspirewire
New Contributor II

Emma,

Zazzle sent me a form to sign declaring that I’m not engaging in scripting activities. I’m assuming because our accounts are joined by our mailing address. I signed it and sent it but I typo’d my stupid postal code because I was panicking lol, so I corrected it and sent it again. Hopefully that doesn’t create new problems. My question though, is how do I avoid having this happen again if I wasn’t scripting in the first place? I’m afraid to touch my stores now. Are we allowed to transfer designs to new products by opening them on new tabs? Because that’s what I’ve always done, and that’s what he was doing. I just don’t understand why this is happening.