Feedback for new Thermal Drinkware.

James
Creator Team
Creator Team

Hi Creators,

Some of you might have spotted these already, but we're excited to bring two new style of Thermal tumblers to our drinkware selection. Check out Creator News for more details and let us know what you think! 

31 REPLIES 31

Lais
Contributor III

Very nice! These gonna be great gifts for Mother's Day and Father's Day. 

Windy
Honored Contributor

I would love to see these. I tried the video, but I don't know who Alex is and the video made me a little seasick. Is there a link provided in the video which will take readers of this post to the new product? 

https://www.zazzle.com/pd/spp/pt-zazzle_waterbottle?color=winetumblerwhite&size=stemlesswinetumbler1...

You can choose "create products" or "transfer this design" and search for tumblers. They will come up along with other glassware.

Be aware that the MP department on Post This Product ends with tumblers but you can browse and end with thermal tumblers.

Windy
Honored Contributor

Thank you! I took another look at the video referenced and noticed there is a truncating link on the page, but that link is inoperable and I can't copy and paste it either, due to the fact that it's a truncated link. Maybe @James will edit the OP here and there to provide a link to the new product, so that we can easily click on the product he is telling us about. 

Nicole_L
New Contributor III

Thanks for the link, I could not find it!

Connie
Honored Contributor

There's one big issue- that beautiful beach in situ doesn't show the design on the product! It's turned sideways or something.

Sara_H
Honored Contributor

@Connie if you use the full background layer - aligned centered you can 🙂Sara_H_0-1708710883278.png

Connie
Honored Contributor

Thank you very much! It would be good if they could fix the front view, though.

chuamishael
Contributor III

This thermal tumblers white color is out of stock ☹️

igiftcenter
Valued Contributor

When I put a graphic on the front and choose one of the insitu views the graphic is not showing in the insitu. I'm not sure if I was adding the graphic using the full view or each side

Sara_H
Honored Contributor

@igiftcenter if you want to utilize the in situs - place your artwork on the full background layer not the front/back layers

Sara_H_0-1708709255019.png

If you have previously made one of the Thor Copper Vacuum or camelbak eddy water bottles then this follows the same layer options (i.e - using the front or back layer - you won't be able to use the insitus as they are not mapped for such so to speak)

Sara_H_1-1708709341608.png

igiftcenter
Valued Contributor

Thank you. You are always so helpful! And I'm glad you included a graphic with the names of the various products.... I had no idea what a Camelbak Eddy was lol 

Fiorenzo
Valued Contributor II

Hi @James 

The products look beautiful, and thank you for the video that shows well how the final product looks like when printed. You should make these videos for all products and make them publicly available for customers to see. IMO, they will boost the sales when customers see how nice the products and prints are.

I had first some questions about white printing and direct print or wrapping but the video answered these questions well. 2 remarks:

• Add a product size in the description (at least the height) so people have a clue, and it would also be helpful for us designers to have the design area sizes mentioned somewhere so we don't have to design blindly. You already have this info, please provide it to us at introduction.
  • The greyish outline is shown also here (on both variants, white and steel.

Thanks and a nice weekend to all of you!

──────────
FX GRAPHICA Art & Design | PET’S DREAMLANDS » Store - Facebook | CONTACT: fio@fxgraphica.com

igiftcenter
Valued Contributor

if I am designing on the tall drink tumbler which is not at the moment available in white and I put a purple background color on it.... how will it print? Will it print purple and show the texture of the stainless steel? And when white is available will that show the stainless steel texture through the white or will that be a solid white base coat?

ElizabethR
Contributor III

We weren't sure what Zazzle'z current policy is on product use suggestions. At one point, it seemed like Zazzle was against suggesting binders for recipes. Now it seems like, they welcome unique uses for their products.

So we thought we would ask if it is okay to suggest the thermal tumblers soups, cottage cheese, wyc.

LMGildersleeve
Valued Contributor II

Please fix the views for insitus for these products. If we use the front or back layers in the design tool, the insitus are not showing them properly. 

I agree -- it's confusing to know how to design these -- The "front" looks to be the "side."  ???

I'm looking into this for you now, Lm. 

tanyadraws
New Contributor III

Are the 20 oz. thermal tumblers discontinued already? 😞 I really liked them. Or is this a temporary thing? I've tried changing the options to another one to see if maybe it was the white colour that was discontinued, but my tumblers are on the stainless steel 20 oz. and still showing as discontinued. 

Screen Shot 2024-03-09 at 9.03.36 AM.png

Hi Tanya, 

Are these still showing like this in your product management? They are still available onsite, here

Thank you.

tanyadraws
New Contributor III

Hey James, they are still showing like this - very strange. Could it be because I had originally designed them in white? My settings are showing that they are in stainless steel. 

It looks like my design is not viewable either with the link when I click through. https://www.zazzle.com/whimsical_pastel_clouds_and_stars_pattern_insulated_tumbler-25684166874777110...

I'll go through them and see if I can transfer the designs to a new one though, hopefully that solves it!

Screen Shot 2024-03-13 at 2.31.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2024-03-13 at 2.30.55 PM.png

Ah, yes. I think that might be it. I don't think we can get the white right now so we unpublished it. Apologies for the inconvenience there, @tanyadraws .

smkshops
Contributor II

Hi James, 

Have these tumblers been tested for lead levels? Are they free of BPA and other toxic materials? Are they made in the US?

Thank you,

@James Can you provide answers to my questions please? The answers will determine the direction of my marketing efforts. Thank you!

Looking into these questions for you. Thanks. 

@James do you have answers yet regarding lead levels, BPA and other toxic materials? Also country of manufacture?

joe-b
New Contributor

The lids on these are big trouble because they harbor mold growth with no way to clean them out!

Cherie
Contributor II

Screenshot 2024-03-14 074840.png

Screenshot 2024-03-14 075325.png

My newest three are showing up as discontinued product option, top photo is what I get when I click on one ....

Thanks for flagging this, @Cherie . I'm looking into this now. 

Kristine
New Contributor III

I want to design more Thermal tumblers but there is an issue with the link.  When I click the image it appears as discontinued. And it says that the product is no longer available. My Zazzle store is Souvenir_ideas, Thank you for your attention.

James
Creator Team
Creator Team

Hi everyone, 

I can see there seems to be an issue with the 20oz tumbler that is being published versus the one that should. I have someone looking into this now and apologize for the inconvenience.