Question on Digital Downloads

christinhebron
New Contributor

Hello All,

I'm new to Zazzle. I was wondering if there is anything you are worried about when it comes to digital downloads? Do you just allow customers to download the file in the highest resolution and hope for the best that this will not be resold or copied to make profit? Or is there a way to manage this? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Pixelan
Valued Contributor

As far as I know you can't choose that customers only download low resolution versions, they can download the version what otherwise will be professionally printed. They would also want a high res version because some people might print them.

Pixelan_1-1711126276001.png

Customers who bought a digital download receive a For personal use only license. You can check the license for yourself when selecting Instant Download for a suitable product like a card.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Pixelan
Valued Contributor

As far as I know you can't choose that customers only download low resolution versions, they can download the version what otherwise will be professionally printed. They would also want a high res version because some people might print them.

Pixelan_1-1711126276001.png

Customers who bought a digital download receive a For personal use only license. You can check the license for yourself when selecting Instant Download for a suitable product like a card.