shoshannahscrib
New Contributor III

Hi! Maybe I'm the only one who has a small laptop screen but when I go to add products to my collection from the backend it looks like this:

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 10.19.50.png

You see that tiny sliver? How on earth am I supposed to see what I am selecting? Maybe there is a workaround but I feel like I dont need that huge blue box there. 
Yes I know I can add products other ways but when creating a new collection this is the only way. 

Thanks!

4 Comments
Mark

hey @shoshannahscrib,

Sorry to hear about this issue. Can I please ask for a link to the collection this happens with? I can't replicate this on my end.

Thanks!

shoshannahscrib
New Contributor III

Thanks @Mark , the collection in the screenshot is this new one: https://www.zazzle.com/pd/editcollection?id=119030281021387958&sr=250972269952218846

However I have the same or similar issue with all my collections. I found one workaround is to reduce my screen view zoom to 80% or less so I can see one product at a time but this is not really ideal. Maybe it's just an issue with my small laptop screen? If you have any other suggestions I'd love to know. Thanks! 🙂

Mark

Hey @shoshannahscrib,

Thank you for that. I have reported to the team, and I will let you know when I hear back.

Mark

Hey @shoshannahscrib,

The team have asked if you could let us know what device and OS you are using as well as the browser please.

Thanks!