Can we add 8.5x11 paper to downloads?

DE0
Contributor

I make a lot of printables elsewhere and would be able to sell them here if there is a way to sell the normal print paper as a digital download, especially if there is a way to include multiple pages in one purchase as many of my printables can be several different pages of designs for them to download.  (In the same way calendars have multiple pages we design for one product).  They print these from their home printer for use in binders, and since we sell binders here it would be a perfect all in one solution for me.

11 REPLIES 11

Mark

Hey @DE0,

Instant Downloads are currently available on the following products:

• Holiday Cards (excluding foil
  • Flat Announcements
  • Invitations and Save the Dates (excluding foil and All-in-One)
  • Greeting cards
  • Posters & Print

I will pass your suggestion along as feedback for the future.

- Mark

Cat
Honored Contributor II

Mark - what are "flat announcements?" Can you give us a link to the blank? I'm not sure which product referring to. Thanks!

Hey @Cat,

You can view a blank flat announcement here. Thanks!

- Mark

Cat
Honored Contributor II

Thanks! 

DE0
Contributor

Thanks, none of the current products are compatible with what I'm looking for.  I need specifically 8.5x11 formatted files, the same size as paper, sold as a digital file for home printout purposes.  Customers don't want to be confused with greeting cards and posters when buying printables.  I can continue selling through the other places, but it's a pretty big market to be missing out on, for something as easy as just adding the download to the 8.5x11 paper product that already exists.

Hey @DE0,

I have passed this suggestion along again, thank you!

- Mark

chefcateringbiz
Valued Contributor

It would be better to just have a custom-sized rectangle/sq "digital product" that isn't connected to a physical product, you could just set it up like posters, where people could pick the size they want, with an option for "2 sided" in the case of invites, etc. Would save a lot of trouble trying to find products that fit what you want to accomplish, and offering what should be a $2 letterhead for $11 because a poster is the only product that fits.

albamarie
Contributor

I couldn't agree more @DE0 . I am desperately hoping that they make the 8.5x11 sheets downloadbable VERY SOON. I get a LOT of requests for this. We and Zazzle are missing out on a lot of sales without this.

beautiful, modern, Catholic designs

Yes this is already big business for me and while I can continue selling them elsewhere, I want the option to sell them here so I can bundle them into collections with binders, post-it's, and stickers which i know they will buy more of when they are already here to buy the printables.  So I would immediately start directing my printables clients here.  It's crazy how much money is being missed out on for such a widely popular market.  Add to that the customer's ability to customize their order in real time, and it's an obvious no-brainer.  This could also make zazzle far more competitive with etsy.

Without a doubt it would make Zazzle more competitive with Etsy. 8.5x11 is a hugely popular size for SOOOO many things: programs, flyers, letterhead etc. It would make my life infinitely easier if I could sell downloadable products in this size, but it is forcing me to look into selling them on my own website, so maybe that's a plus. They really should also have a way to add multiple pages to one product, like you can do in Canva. I have brides who want a multi-page wedding program, and there is absolutely no way to do that in Zazzle.

beautiful, modern, Catholic designs

I fully agree that we need a multi page option for the page designs.  Considering most of my printables are far more than just one page.  And customers will have a much easier time customizing their printables on zazzle than having to customize a pdf on their computers, making zazzle suddenly way more competitive with Etsy.  Zazzle you really need to get on this asap!  Really should have been the very first digital product introduced.