Facebook anyone?

MOM
Contributor II

Hi all,

I would love to get my “vanity plate” (custom URL) on Facebook but my account ( https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61553628216837 ) has only 16 followers right now and I will need at least 25 to change my Facebook URL from numbers to letters. Will you help me out please?

I will follow you back of course and also repost your postings (only one per day and account to not totally spam my followers) if I see your postings. I’m not spending much time on Facebook my self (I rather make more listings on Zazzle) but I regularly visit my Facebook (every other day maybe?) and at that point I would tend your postings (with likes and possible reposts).

Any takers?

I’m thanking you for your possible consideration.

San FranciscoSan FranciscoFacebookflickrInstagramLinkedinPinterestRedditTikTokThreadsvimeoXYouTube
10 REPLIES 10

WHS_Designs
Honored Contributor

@MOM liked your page. no need to like my FB page back ... I'm barely there and I can never remember the last time I posted my Zazzle designs there ... it's almost 100% a nature/wildlife page.

MOM
Contributor II

@WHS_Designs I remember you and have liked your Facebook page when I had created my website link to your store so no, I have don’t have to anything anyway because I’m already following you. Thanks so very much!! 😘

San FranciscoSan FranciscoFacebookflickrInstagramLinkedinPinterestRedditTikTokThreadsvimeoXYouTube

WHS_Designs
Honored Contributor

@MOM oh well then thank you, too! I have been told that I am unforgettable. 😉
PS. glad to see you've picked up some more followers.

tiffjamaica
Contributor II

Liked yours and https://www.facebook.com/tiffanyduffydesigns is mine but I'm also not very active there! Not enough hours in the day for alllll the things! good luck!

I’m super glad that you have told me here so I was able to follow you back. Facebook tells me I have 18 now but it only shows me 11 and keeping 7 hidden from me (I have no clue why). You were one of the invisible ones. 😳 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️

That's weird! I was 18! I don't really understand Facebook. I find it the most challenging of them all! 

Hello 18! 😀

Somehow Facebook changed (for the worse). I find it extremely difficult to post a video correctly nowadays because the dropdown menu sidebar is so narrow I have to try at least five times to get at least one category marked and I have no patience to try for three. So challenging. 🤯 Maybe it’s easier on the iPhone - I haven’t tried that yet. I have an other page with Facebook where even 50 are invisible for me, sigh. So strange - this does not seem beneficial for no one.

CreativeLeahG
Honored Contributor III

Liked ... I will share post with Zazzlepreneurs community and hopefully get you up there!

Graphics Bundles ️ Ninja Niche Course Invitation Design Course ️ Mockups and TemplatesFREE Advice/Guides/tips ️by LeahG Pro Platinum

Thanks so very much Leah! 😘

MOM
Contributor II

Hi All,

Earlier today I have gotten my 25th follower - yeah!! 🙂 I couldn't wait until the sun went down and I could change my Facebook link from https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61553628216837 to https://www.facebook.com/SanFranciscoZone. It looks so nice - thank you all so very much!!!!!

Now I will think about it how to thank you all. Something Zazzle made would be awesome maybe but it must be cooler than just a lousy post card from SF. It's kinda tricky though because some of you are invisible to me and also I don't have your snail mail addresses. I will think on that one.

Anyhow - you made my day, I'm a super happy camper now. Thanks again!!!!!

PS: I can only see 14 out of 25 - don't ask me why, lol.