Referral from Link to Category?

klsantillo
Contributor

Hi,

I've recently created a new Website for a micro niche I've been designing for, and, instead of using links directly to my store or directly to my collections, I added a link directly to a CATEGORY in my Zazzle store. This was more efficient for me because I have multiple collections for one product type (ex. invitations), so I'd have to link each collection and the items would be separated by what appears in each specific collection. By creating a category and linking to it, all of my traditional invitations are together, all of my all in one, all of my bridal shower, etc. This works better for the customer, but am I losing referrals by doing this? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

ColsCreations
Honored Contributor

Will that work if I'm in the Promoter 2.0 program? I didn't think referral links worked if you are part of the Promoter 2.0. I hope I'm wrong, because that would be an easy fix.

You can still use your rf code referral link even if you are in the PP.2 program. You will receive 15% additional royalty if it works. 

Zazzle Promoter Program 2.0 FAQs

Your store, product, collection, profile and category links all qualify for you to share and earn the 35% promoter (self) referral as long as they are shared in the simple link format.

Store IconStore IconWebsite IconFacebook IconPinterest IconInstagram IconInstagram Icon